Thread: Holster for TriStar C100

Holster for TriStar C100

Any ideas on a tactical holster for the Tristar C100. They are hard to find. Any help suggestions appreciated.

Tristar C100 Holster

Quote Originally Posted by Fedora View Post
    Any ideas on a tactical holster for the Tristar C100. They are hard to find. Any help suggestions appreciated.
    After looking through the CZ USA website, the C-100 looks like a clone of the CZ 75 PRC compact. Because CZ is a more established name, I would try searching for holsters with "CZ PRC", if you are looking online. The CZ P-01 is close, but it has a rail on the bottom. I just picked up my C-100 at Academy Sports recently. I am waiting for my state run rifle range to open back up after the duck season, so that I can shoot it. I got an inexpensive leather belt holster for mine on Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by paperpuncher View Post
    After looking through the CZ USA website, the C-100 looks like a clone of the CZ 75 PRC compact. Because CZ is a more established name, I would try searching for holsters with "CZ PRC", if you are looking online. The CZ P-01 is close, but it has a rail on the bottom. I just picked up my C-100 at Academy Sports recently. I am waiting for my state run rifle range to open back up after the duck season, so that I can shoot it. I got an inexpensive leather belt holster for mine on Ebay.
    Thanks for the input. I will check it out. I am thinking about a versacarry (sp) too.

I picked mine up yesterday. It is storming here in Bama this morning so I can't shoot it.

Campaign Veteran
    ...you must have gotten the same storm that passed over the island (here) earlier today -- the waves were almost moving backwards, if that even were possible!

Heard it did some serious damage in the areas North/East of Houston.
    Last edited by cloudcroft; 12-26-2012 at 02:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudcroft View Post
    ...you must have gotten the same storm that passed over the island (here) earlier today -- the waves were almost moving backwards, if that even were possible!

Heard it did some serious damage in the areas North/East of Houston.
    I am sure it was the same system. Mobile got it pretty bad. Here in Moundville, about 15 miles south of
    Tuscaloosa, just wind and rain.

I own a C100. I'm loving it so far.

A CZ 75, CZ 75 Compact, or any "clone", such as the Tristar (Canik 55) C100, will fit in a Beretta 92 Blackhawk SERPA holster.

I use a Beretta 92 Blackhawk SERPA Sportser holster for open carrying my C100. I usually use the paddle attachment, but I attach it to the thigh rig often, as well.

The only modification I made to the holster was trimming a bit of plastic off the end of it, as the C100 is shorter than the Beretta. I didn't want to carry around more holster than needed. The gun fits snug, like the holster was made for it. It locks in place and doesn't move.

Pics:

Thanks, that will help a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by carsontech View Post
    I own a C100. I'm loving it so far.

A CZ 75, CZ 75 Compact, or any "clone", such as the Tristar (Canik 55) C100, will fit in a Beretta 92 Blackhawk SERPA holster.

I use a Beretta 92 Blackhawk SERPA Sportser holster for open carrying my C100. I usually use the paddle attachment, but I attach it to the thigh rig often, as well.

The only modification I made to the holster was trimming a bit of plastic off the end of it, as the C100 is shorter than the Beretta. I didn't want to carry around more holster than needed. The gun fits snug, like the holster was made for it. It locks in place and doesn't move.

Pics: