• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holster for TriStar C100

Fedora

Any ideas on a tactical holster for the Tristar C100. They are hard to find. Any help suggestions appreciated.

paperpuncher

Tristar C100 Holster

Any ideas on a tactical holster for the Tristar C100. They are hard to find. Any help suggestions appreciated.

After looking through the CZ USA website, the C-100 looks like a clone of the CZ 75 PRC compact. Because CZ is a more established name, I would try searching for holsters with "CZ PRC", if you are looking online. The CZ P-01 is close, but it has a rail on the bottom. I just picked up my C-100 at Academy Sports recently. I am waiting for my state run rifle range to open back up after the duck season, so that I can shoot it. I got an inexpensive leather belt holster for mine on Ebay.

Fedora

After looking through the CZ USA website, the C-100 looks like a clone of the CZ 75 PRC compact. Because CZ is a more established name, I would try searching for holsters with "CZ PRC", if you are looking online. The CZ P-01 is close, but it has a rail on the bottom. I just picked up my C-100 at Academy Sports recently. I am waiting for my state run rifle range to open back up after the duck season, so that I can shoot it. I got an inexpensive leather belt holster for mine on Ebay.

Thanks for the input. I will check it out. I am thinking about a versacarry (sp) too.

I picked mine up yesterday. It is storming here in Bama this morning so I can't shoot it. :(

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
El Paso, TX (formerly Colorado Springs, CO)
...you must have gotten the same storm that passed over the island (here) earlier today -- the waves were almost moving backwards, if that even were possible!

Heard it did some serious damage in the areas North/East of Houston.

Last edited:

Fedora

...you must have gotten the same storm that passed over the island (here) earlier today -- the waves were almost moving backwards, if that even were possible!

Heard it did some serious damage in the areas North/East of Houston.

I am sure it was the same system. Mobile got it pretty bad. Here in Moundville, about 15 miles south of
Tuscaloosa, just wind and rain.

carsontech

Activist Member
I own a C100. I'm loving it so far.

A CZ 75, CZ 75 Compact, or any "clone", such as the Tristar (Canik 55) C100, will fit in a Beretta 92 Blackhawk SERPA holster.

I use a Beretta 92 Blackhawk SERPA Sportser holster for open carrying my C100. I usually use the paddle attachment, but I attach it to the thigh rig often, as well.

The only modification I made to the holster was trimming a bit of plastic off the end of it, as the C100 is shorter than the Beretta. I didn't want to carry around more holster than needed. The gun fits snug, like the holster was made for it. It locks in place and doesn't move.

Pics:

IMG_20121226_151936_zps0f002965.jpg

IMG_20121226_152016_zpsa6cb00a8.jpg

IMG_20121226_151907_zps86b8203b.jpg

Last edited:

Fedora

Thanks, that will help a lot.

I own a C100. I'm loving it so far.

A CZ 75, CZ 75 Compact, or any "clone", such as the Tristar (Canik 55) C100, will fit in a Beretta 92 Blackhawk SERPA holster.

I use a Beretta 92 Blackhawk SERPA Sportser holster for open carrying my C100. I usually use the paddle attachment, but I attach it to the thigh rig often, as well.

The only modification I made to the holster was trimming a bit of plastic off the end of it, as the C100 is shorter than the Beretta. I didn't want to carry around more holster than needed. The gun fits snug, like the holster was made for it. It locks in place and doesn't move.

Pics:

IMG_20121226_151936_zps0f002965.jpg

IMG_20121226_152016_zpsa6cb00a8.jpg

IMG_20121226_151907_zps86b8203b.jpg