• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

open letter to Paul V of GRNC

ncwabbit

Paul, could you tell everyone when did you direct your organization from "...North Carolina’s most effective gun rights organization...dedicated to preserving constitutional freedoms. Most – but not all – of the organization’s projects are devoted to defending the individual right to keep and bear arms. Initially trained by Gun Owners of America in the mid 1990s, GRNC quickly evolved into North Carolina’s only “no-compromise” gun rights group; unlike certain national organizations, we make a policy of never compromising on principle." (GRNC's mission statement if you will from their Website: http://www.grnc.org/index.php/home/...as-only-no-compromise-gun-rights-organization)

To an organization dedicated to, lets see how did you word it beginning at the 13 sec of the media bite you have posted on your website, oh ya, the same as was stated on this forum in November: (http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?108024-Gold-Carry-State/page5)

quote GRNC is promoting the image of North Carolina concealed handgun permit-holders -- certified sane, sober and law abiding unquote

forgive me a second, but let me review the second amendment to see where concealed handgun permit holders is even mentioned? nope not even mentioned.

so Paul, care to comment to the largest segment of NC citizens who own and open carry on a daily basis their firearms as to why they are left out and apparently treated as second class citizens by, as boasted by your own words as recently as the 20th, YOUR business venture(s) and toted as NC's most effective gun rights organization?

redirect your organization back to encompass all NC gun owning citizens to fulfill GRNC's mission as you envisioned it Paul!!!

wabbit

ps: OC members...fyi there is no ax to grind, but rather my intent is for the OC membership to have a critical thinking effort to see this organization in the true light of day w/o the media hype.

Please go to the gun shows and ask hard questions to those manning GRNC's booths about:
1) why OC citizens are not included in GRNC's rhetoric?
2) what are the GRNCs future plans? (not based on knee jerk reaction from the recent killings)
3) where is your money going and how is being spent? (don't you hesitate to donate to charities if the administrative costs are too high why is this non-profit any different?)
4) Why did the organization push Class 3 interests through the General Assembly instead of the restaurant issue(s)

i am sure there are other questions you can ask.

and for those not faint of heart, go review Paul and his supports rhetoric of threats and name calling on the thread listed above!!

pps: and you cast aspersion in your mission statement about another national gun rights organization - really?

ppps: may your holidays be spent w/loved ones and friends

Last edited:

WTFOVER

I don't speak Engrish, can someone please translate this into English for me?

ncwabbit

I don't speak Engrish, can someone please translate this into English for me?

this help WTF?

Carta abierta a Pablo V de GRNC
Pablo, podría usted dirá a todo el mundo cuando te dirigir su organización de "... de Carolina del norte pistola más eficaz organización de defensa de los derechos... dedicada a preservar las libertades constitucionales. la mayoría - pero no todos - de los proyectos de la organización se dedica a defender el derecho individual a poseer y portar armas.
Para una organización dedicada a, vamos a ver ¿cómo se le palabra que comienza en los 13 segundos de la mordedura de medios que se han publicado en su sitio web, ¡oh!,, el mismo que se dijo en este foro en noviembre:
Cito grnc es promover la imagen de Carolina del norte portar los titulares del permiso -- certificado sane, sobrio y cumplidores de la ley unquoteforgive me un segundo, pero permítanme examinar la segunda enmienda para ver donde portar los titulares del permiso incluso se ha mencionado
Por eso Pablo, la atención a hacer comentarios a la mayor parte de los ciudadanos que poseen nc y abrir llevar a diario sus armas de fuego de por qué se quedan fuera y aparentemente tratados como ciudadanos de segunda clase, como se jactó de sus propias palabras tan recientemente como en la 20 ª, su empresa&# 40 ;s&# 41; y sopesó como nc más eficaces de la organización de derechos pistola

Wabbit

PS: oc miembros... fyi no es nada que reprochar a, sino más bien, mi intención es que el oc miembros a tener un pensamiento crítico esfuerzo para ver esta organización en la verdadera luz de día w
Por favor, vaya a la pistola muestra y plantearnos preguntas difíciles a los que controlaban grnc de cabinas de ¿por qué los ciudadanos oc no están incluidos en la retórica grnc
1) ¿Por qué los ciudadanos oc no están incluidos en la retórica grnc
2) ¿Cuáles son los planes para el futuro grncs
3) ¿Dónde está su dinero y también de cómo se gasta
4) ¿Por qué la organización empuje clase 3 intereses a través de la asamblea general, en lugar de el restaurante cuestión

ps: interestingly enough even the translator wanted to know: GRNC ¿por qué no representa a la nc ga y durante todos los medios las picaduras nc ciudadanos poseer armas de fuego... (why GRNC doesn't represent to the NC GA and during media bites all the NC citizens owning firearms...)

pps: other language translations are available, including american sign, if need WTF...
GRNC为什么不代表对NC GA和在媒介期间咬住拥有火器的所有NC公民…

Last edited: