• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

INOVA hospitals signs signs everywhere signs

Uber_Olafsun

Ok so the wife and I just got into a minor car accident and her being 8 months pregnant she had some back pain so we are now at the hospital while the observe her. She is fine just precautionary.

Well it seems like every door has more of the no firearm signs up which I knew they had before but now of it is a double door they put it on both sides. The visitor entrance used to just have one behind the glass were you could barely see it now there are three.

Riana

Well, if they're going to put up signs, at least they are obvious ones. *sigh*

Hope Mrs. Uber_Olafsun and Mini-Uber_Olafsun are doing well.