Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 30

Thread: Please sign the petition to deport the anti-2A talking head Piers Morgan

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The south land
    Posts
    1,230

    Please sign the petition to deport the anti-2A talking head Piers Morgan

    He is so anti-American, I see no reason to not sign the petition to ask the government to deport him.


    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...dment/prfh5zHD
    Last edited by suntzu; 12-22-2012 at 08:34 PM.

  2. #2
    Campaign Veteran MAC702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    6,520
    Is there a petition going around yet to stop talking about White House petitions?
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

  3. #3
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,271
    Enough with the stupid petitions!
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  4. #4
    Regular Member FMJ 911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    People's Republic of Snohomishia
    Posts
    351
    Where does the 1st Amendment play into this?
    "May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." George Patton

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063

    Please sign the petition to deport the anti-2A talking head Piers Morgan

    Another stupid WH petition.

    Why are so many people falling for Obama's moronic petition ploy??? It is amazing that some seem to behave as foolishly as Obama thinks they will.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

    <o>

  6. #6
    Regular Member punisherprice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    He is so anti-American, I see no reason to not sign the petition to ask the government to deport him.


    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...dment/prfh5zHD
    While he is an idiot, and he's butthurt because we kicked his Great Great Grandfathers a$$ 236 years ago. And if he's not a citizen, why does he get the right to free speech? I wouldve played the National Anthem or America! F--- Yeah! over his little tantrum he threw on TV and drowned out his voice.
    "Si vis pacem parabellum" - If you want peace, Prepare for war.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    I lived in England ... they rue the day they allowed the government to take away their guns....I just laughed at them for allowing their government to do this and to being so sheepish in handing over their guns without a shot.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,929
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    Is there a petition going around yet to stop talking about White House petitions?
    If there isn't, someone make one. I might actually sign the damn thing.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063

    Please sign the petition to deport the anti-2A talking head Piers Morgan

    Free speech in America is not just for citizens. It is for all people--including that Brittiot.

    As a matter of fact, everyone everywhere has the natural right to express his ideas. It's just that some governments quell the exercise of that right. But the right still exists.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

    <o>

  10. #10
    State Researcher HankT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Invisible Mode
    Posts
    6,217

    What you going to do when they come for you, now?

    Quote Originally Posted by punisherprice View Post
    While he is an idiot, . . . I wouldve played the . . . America! F--- Yeah! over his little tantrum he threw on TV and drowned out his voice.
    LOL.


    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BN1jSpiyIM[url]

    [parental discretion advised for this motion picture link due to F-bombs, you'll have to copy/paste]

  11. #11
    Regular Member Redbaron007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SW MO
    Posts
    1,637
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Free speech in America is not just for citizens. It is for all people--including that Brittiot.

    As a matter of fact, everyone everywhere has the natural right to express his ideas. It's just that some governments quell the exercise of that right. But the right still exists.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

    <o>
    ^^^^
    Winner!!

    Too many people think the WH petitions actually have any credibility......they don't.

    These are for the people who don't realize the WH now knows who you are.....since you have to create an account to vote...they have your number!!
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

  12. #12
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    Quote Originally Posted by FMJ 911 View Post
    Where does the 1st Amendment play into this?
    +1

    We're gonna have to review SunTzu's freedom credentials.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

    If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

    There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

  13. #13
    Regular Member Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East of Aurora, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    672
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    +1

    We're gonna have to review SunTzu's freedom credentials.
    Agreed. I'm amazed how people who are so against their rights being infringed upon can be so willing to take away the rights of others.
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    http://www.ColoradoGunOwners.com

    A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

    Colorado Firearm law.
    http://www.lexisnexis.com/hottopics/colorado/
    Lexis Nexis: Colorado law pertaining to firearms.
    Title 18, Article 12

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    why?
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Agreed. I'm amazed how people who are so against their rights being infringed upon can be so willing to take away the rights of others.
    Piers Morgan has NO Rights, even to be here ! He's a bloody International Criminal wanted on Phone hacking allegations.

    Morgan is alleged to have close ties with the Rupert Murdoch family and defended them in the media against suggestions that they were more involved in the News International phone hacking scandal than they claimed.

    Plus... HE is an enemy of the state attempting to undermine OUR Constitution

    Need you be reminded of a little event commonly known as....

    "The American Revolution,,, was a political upheaval during the last half of the 18th century in which thirteen colonies in North America joined together to break free from the British Empire, combining to become the United States of America. They first rejected the authority of the Parliament of Great Britain to govern them from overseas without representation, and then expelled all royal officials."

    Blimey Mate, I do believe that *PIERS* considers Himself to be some kind of Royalty after the way he treated the leaders of GOA/NRA & Every armed citizen of these Great UNITED STATES OF AMERICA !!!

    think 'bout it !

    Peace & RKBA 4ever !!!
    Last edited by scott58dh; 12-24-2012 at 12:04 AM.

  15. #15
    Regular Member Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East of Aurora, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    672
    Quote Originally Posted by scott58dh View Post
    Piers Morgan has NO Rights, even to be here ! He's a bloody International Criminal wanted on Phone hacking allegations.

    Morgan is alleged to have close ties with the Rupert Murdoch family and defended them in the media against suggestions that they were more involved in the News International phone hacking scandal than they claimed.

    Plus... HE is an enemy of the state attempting to undermine OUR Constitution

    Need you be reminded of a little event commonly known as....

    "The American Revolution,,, was a political upheaval during the last half of the 18th century in which thirteen colonies in North America joined together to break free from the British Empire, combining to become the United States of America. They first rejected the authority of the Parliament of Great Britain to govern them from overseas without representation, and then expelled all royal officials."

    Blimey Mate, I do believe that *PIERS* considers Himself to be some kind of Royalty after the way he treated the leaders of GOA/NRA & Every armed citizen of these Great UNITED STATES OF AMERICA !!!

    think 'bout it !

    Peace & RKBA 4ever !!!
    Every person has rights. We happen to be lucky enough to live in a country that recognizes them. Piers has every right to espouse his views no matter how nonsensical we find them to be.
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    http://www.ColoradoGunOwners.com

    A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

    Colorado Firearm law.
    http://www.lexisnexis.com/hottopics/colorado/
    Lexis Nexis: Colorado law pertaining to firearms.
    Title 18, Article 12

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Agreed. I'm amazed how people who are so against their rights being infringed upon can be so willing to take away the rights of others.
    +1.

    "You've got the same rights as me, until you do or say something I don't like!"

    ....

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063

    Please sign the petition to deport the anti-2A talking head Piers Morgan

    Of course that Brittiot has all of his rights. If he has committed any crimes, then he may have some of those rights, including the rights to life, Liberty, and property, denied AFTER due process of law has determined so and settled on which right will be denied and for how long.

    Do some here not understand the concept of rights?? Have they not read the Constitution to see how those rights are specifically protected for all people??


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

    <o>

  18. #18
    Regular Member Redbaron007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SW MO
    Posts
    1,637
    As stated, he has 1A privileges; however, according to the article here, he may have violated immigration rules; seems to be the case Kleindienst v. Mandel has been mention for this issue. Interesting twist, if applicable.
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

  19. #19
    Regular Member Gil223's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Weber County Utah
    Posts
    1,428
    I noticed on the net today, that the Deport Piers Morgan petition had over 60,000 signatures as of yesterday morning. Pax...
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063

    Please sign the petition to deport the anti-2A talking head Piers Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by Gil223 View Post
    I noticed on the net today, that the Deport Piers Morgan petition had over 60,000 signatures as of yesterday morning. Pax...
    This cries out for the question:

    So what?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

    <o>

  21. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbaron007 View Post
    As stated, he has 1A privileges; however, according to the article here, he may have violated immigration rules; seems to be the case Kleindienst v. Mandel has been mention for this issue. Interesting twist, if applicable.
    Privileges? Is that what we're calling it now?

    Y'all, rights are not something granted by the government. Rights are not something contingent upon the geographical location of your birth. Rights are inherent, God given, NATURAL rights. You can't believe in inalienable rights and then turn around and declare someone else has "privileges".

    If you want YOUR rights to be sacred, that means respecting the exact same rights of others, even and especially if they use those rights to say or do things you personally do not like.

  22. #22
    Regular Member Redbaron007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SW MO
    Posts
    1,637
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackingMomma View Post
    Privileges? Is that what we're calling it now?

    Y'all, rights are not something granted by the government. Rights are not something contingent upon the geographical location of your birth. Rights are inherent, God given, NATURAL rights. You can't believe in inalienable rights and then turn around and declare someone else has "privileges".

    If you want YOUR rights to be sacred, that means respecting the exact same rights of others, even and especially if they use those rights to say or do things you personally do not like.
    It's what I called it.....maybe a bad choice of verbiage.....but no intended insult. Geeshhh! Cool your jets!

    The point wasn't about rights or privileges, it was about him having them...however, his attacks could develop warm water for him.
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

  23. #23
    Regular Member Gil223's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Weber County Utah
    Posts
    1,428
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    This cries out for the question:

    So what?
    I will type this very slowly so you can understand... The "So what?" is simply that the number shows that Piers Morgan P.O.'d more than a handful of people, which is the basis of this thread. Numbers, when related to a specific subject, are usually accepted as pretty-much self-explanatory. The fact is, that when the smoke clears, what X,000,000's of people wanted means absolutely nothing. It's just an "ire index". Merry Christmas, and Pax...
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!

  24. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbaron007 View Post
    It's what I called it.....maybe a bad choice of verbiage.....but no intended insult. Geeshhh! Cool your jets!

    The point wasn't about rights or privileges, it was about him having them...however, his attacks could develop warm water for him.
    Shall I apologize for being passionate about something so important, or are you just taking offense because I'm not willing to compromise on something so important?

    Your verbiage was poor, and a perfect target for those who would use it against us. I wasn't specifically responding to YOU though, so much as anyone who believes that we should just deport those we don't agree with, for prime example. That is not an attitude of liberty, but control. So perhaps you need to cool YOUR jets. Or, perhaps, get them a bit more fired up.

    You say the point wasn't about rights or privileges, but whether he has them. Um, "inalienable" doesn't mean "Americans only" or "Just the people who talk like us, dress like us and think like us." It means every person, whether recognized, permitted or exercised, still has the same rights as the rest of us here. I've seen this sort of "we're special" attitude espoused before, not only on this forum, and frankly, I'm sickened by it. It's hypocritical to pump your fist in the air, demanding everyone respect your (general you) rights, and then point a finger at someone you disagree with and demand they be deported for exercising freedom of speech.

    I wonder, honestly, if Piers Morgan had said something y'all agreed with, would you still be demanding our government to kick him out for exercising a "privilege" you don't feel he's entitled to, or would you herald him as a brave champion of justice and liberty? Is your support of what he is allowed to say contingent on WHAT he says? Think carefully...




    First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out--
    Because I was not a Socialist.
    Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out--
    Because I was not a Trade Unionist.
    Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--
    Because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me.

  25. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063

    Please sign the petition to deport the anti-2A talking head Piers Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by Gil223 View Post
    I will type this very slowly so you can understand... The "So what?" is simply that the number shows that Piers Morgan P.O.'d more than a handful of people, which is the basis of this thread. Numbers, when related to a specific subject, are usually accepted as pretty-much self-explanatory. The fact is, that when the smoke clears, what X,000,000's of people wanted means absolutely nothing. It's just an "ire index". Merry Christmas, and Pax...
    Saying it slowly just makes it sound more stupid and unrealistic. No numbers of any significance are going to care a whit about what the Brittiot says. Nor is anyone going to care about any of these moronic WH petitions--not even those who agree with deporting someone for exercising (admittedly ignorant) free speech.

    Did I say that carefully enough for you to understand?

    You see both of us can imply that the other is stupid.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

    <o>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •