Thread: Connecticut Carry - Live Panel Discussion on Guns in America - Video

North Branford, Connecticut, USA

Connecticut Carry - Live Panel Discussion on Guns in America - Video

Figured people might want to watch the panel even if they missed it when it was live.

Connecticut Carry is dedicated to advancing and protecting the fundamental civil rights of the men and women of Connecticut to keep and bear arms for self defense of themselves and the state as guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Constitution of Connecticut.

Join us and discuss the issues:

earth's crust
    I wonder which one of those goofs are going to come over to my house and ask for my guns and accessories?

I triple dog dare them.

What these idiots don't understand is that if you take away ALL guns then crazies or no-good-doers will likely use bombs. This is what the Israelis have experienced. Car bombs is the weapon of choice there. Just as effective and harder to catch the criminal as they can drive, park, and walk away. The IRA used bombs to good measure too.

Thank you ed for going to this discussion and representing gun owners. It seems the mayor an dickey are very emotionally driven and would like to slide facts aside in order for their voices to be louder. I personally thought it funny how the superintendent backpeddled and was flustered by your statement. Thank you again for your involvement.
    One of these days ill have to buy you a coffee and pick your brain a bit.