• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Connecticut Carry - Live Panel Discussion on Guns in America - Video

davidmcbeth

Banned
I wonder which one of those goofs are going to come over to my house and ask for my guns and accessories?

I triple dog dare them.

What these idiots don't understand is that if you take away ALL guns then crazies or no-good-doers will likely use bombs. This is what the Israelis have experienced. Car bombs is the weapon of choice there. Just as effective and harder to catch the criminal as they can drive, park, and walk away. The IRA used bombs to good measure too.

smokeyburnout

Thank you ed for going to this discussion and representing gun owners. It seems the mayor an dickey are very emotionally driven and would like to slide facts aside in order for their voices to be louder. I personally thought it funny how the superintendent backpeddled and was flustered by your statement. Thank you again for your involvement.
One of these days ill have to buy you a coffee and pick your brain a bit.