, ,

Panic buying

how do the shelves look around town?

King George, VA

Oh yeah.....

Empty...... Really empty.....

A, A

Panic buying

This is crazy. A shop here in Kentucky that I frequent alot sold 103 ars in two days. Ammos hard to find in any store you go into. And don't even think about finding pmags anytime soon. Shelves are pretty much empty
    Do not argue with stupid people.....They drag you to their level and beat you with experience !!!!!!

Founder's Club Member
    Fairfax Co., VA

Panic Buying

I've got some panics for anyone buying.

Been stockpiling them for years.

I've got well worn panics, low-mileage panics, and mint panics. Of course, I ask the most for the mint panics.

My biggest selection is in the well worn panics. I've got "Honey, I'm prenant." I've got "Mother-in-law moving in". And, of course, "When are we going to get married?" These are the most dependable panics a fella could own.

So, call now: 1-800-Buy-Fear. Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back.

PS: I'm also willing to trade for rarer panics. I'll give three slightly used "Here comes a Mack truck!" for a genuine "Houston, we've got a problem."

For Serious Collectors Only: I've got an original "the lifeboats are already full" that I will trade for two fully tricked-out AR's. Must be high-end optics.

PSS: I've got two un-retouched photos of Nancy Pelosi without make-up for sale. But, be warned this is a highly dangerous article capable of inducing life-threatening panic. This is only for the most experienced panic buyers. Negatives included. Will ship only to a federally licensed panic dealer in your state. You pay the transfer fees. Call for current pricing.
    Last edited by Citizen; 01-11-2013 at 01:08 AM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.