Thread: Latest Ft. Bragg Regs.

Latest Ft. Bragg Regs.

Does anybody happen to have a working link or copy of the lates Privately Owned Weapons/Ammo Control regulations for Ft. Bragg? I just checked the PMO site in case I needed to post up the Regs exempting NC CHP holders from Fort Bragg regs while on public highways and they have a new version out, but the link is broken... Last version was FB190-11, new one is FB190-12.

Found it. In case anyone else is interested:
    Last edited by jrj_51; 12-23-2012 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Found It.

rural religious usa
    OP, as stated in para 1-1 of Fort Bragg's Regulation, it applies to Fort Bragg - proper!

Further, IAW para 1-4 a & b outlines compliance to those Military, government employees, and civilians assigned to the Post.

I am not an attorney so shan't comment further yet there is another commentary about a similar subject on NC open-carry experiences...

But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most...
    A person who has for untold centuries maintained the imposing position of spiritual head of four-fifths of the human race...
    All religions issue bibles against him, and say the most injurious things about him, but we never hear his side. (twain)

Cameron, North Carolina, USA
    That reg is from 2004. After the shooting in Texas Ft Bragg changed its policy to all weapons be registered before being brought onto Ft Bragg. If I can find the then reg I will post back on here.
    Here is link
    Last edited by bwhunter65; 12-31-2012 at 07:35 PM. Reason: added link