Thread: Merry Christmas

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Merry Christmas

This time of year I like to count my blessings. For a day, everything else goes on hold.

Family is especially important now. Friends we see on a regular basis as well as the ones that have gone under the radar, and the memories of people no longer with us, are our real wealth.

So Merry Christmas everyone with a special Seasons Greetings to the Old Man's Club.

Dale, Paul, Joe, Lee & Wife, Graham & the little one, Curtis, Dan, John, Jim, Diane, J.C.,Bob, and all the rest, have a wonderful day, stay safe and I'll see you at dinner if not before!

Don

A reminder to Santa:
    I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle with a compass in the stock!
    Last edited by peter nap; 12-24-2012 at 07:39 AM.

merry xmass to you and everyone els as well! Thank you guys for the support, showing me the light in terms of our rights, and exposingme to some of the best restaurants in VA. Again to every one happy holidays!
    In our quest for knowledge we must be prepared for and armed against misinformation.

And a Merry Christmas back to you and Jane!!

Now if Santa would just work on slowing down the rate of price increase on guns, ammo and reloading components, I'd be most pleased. Price escalation on guns and related items (especially so-called 'black' or tactical) has just gone through the ceiling this past week.

Tough battles to follow but I'm with Don, put 'em aside for today and tomorrow and let's enjoy Christmas with family and friends.

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    CHRISTMAS IS

Christmas is a chilled tingle in the air that bites your nose and catches your breath, showing like a cloud.
    Christmas is clean and pure and new. A fitting finish for the year, a fitting entry into the New Year.
    Christmas is snow. Icicles dangling, the crisp, cold, white of it. Snow. Bright and starlike.
    Christmas is a fire in the hearth, to take the chill off and visit you with blissful slumber.
    Christmas is a Christmas tree. All bright and dazzled and lit, to dance its countenance on the walls and ceiling.
    Christmas is children. Laughing and playing and singing to old and the good of the season, full of excitement.
    Christmas is toys. With noise and clatter, they take us back to our own Christmas toy time.
    Christmas is gifts. Given with joy and a little anxiety, they color the mood and gladden the heart.
    Christmas is food. Lots and lots of food, to fill you with the taste of the season.
    Christmas is friends, old and new. To share in the warmth of the season and the joy of their company.
    Christmas is peace. For once, all is calm, all is right.
    Christmas is love. Pure, simple, unencumbered. No excuses, no reasons, Just love.
    Christmas is Jesus. Godís precious gift to Man, that we might come to know Him and see the beauty of life.
    Christmas is God. Looking down with love and good tidings on all of His children.

Merry Christmas to one and all.
    Paul, Christmas 1994

Merry Christmas to all of my friends on this site. May the New Year bring health, comfort. and prosperity to you all.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob1 View Post
    And a Merry Christmas back to you and Jane!!

Price escalation on guns and related items (especially so-called 'black' or tactical) has just gone through the ceiling this past week
    Yep! Santa's Elves beat the panic buying

Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post
    This time of year I like to count my blessings. For a day, everything else goes on hold.

Family is especially important now. Friends we see on a regular basis as well as the ones that have gone under the radar, and the memories of people no longer with us, are our real wealth.

So Merry Christmas everyone with a special Seasons Greetings to the Old Man's Club.

Dale, Paul, Joe, Lee & Wife, Graham & the little one, Curtis, Dan, John, Jim, Diane, J.C.,Bob, and all the rest, have a wonderful day, stay safe and I'll see you at dinner if not before!

Don

A reminder to Santa:
    I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle with a compass in the stock!
    Merry Christmas to you & Jane, as well as all the other friends I've found here.
    Graham

Logan & I actually saw a rather cool window display yesterday of the memorable parts of 'A Christmas Story' (including an old-looking Red Ryder box, not sure if there was anything in it or not) on Lakeside Ave, across from the Fire Dept

Banned

Sweet.

And Happy Festivus too !

Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and a safe one to. Looking forward to the new year. Santa was really generous this year...

Can't wait to get some powder and primer, and start reloading!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1356365517877.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	9721  

Merry Christmas to all.

We'll be at the Lobby Day Muster.
    A law-abiding citizen should be able to carry his personal protection firearm anywhere that an armed criminal might go.

Member VCDL, NRA

Quote Originally Posted by mpguy View Post
    Merry Christmas and a safe one to. Looking forward to the new year. Santa was really generous this year...

Can't wait to get some powder and primer, and start reloading!

Sounds like someone got a press and scales!

Re: Merry Christmas

Sounds like someone got a press and scales!
    I should get the scale this coming up weekend! Very excited.

Quote Originally Posted by mpguy View Post
    I should get the scale this coming up weekend! Very excited.

You'll never look back!

Merry Christmas to All

Merry Christmas to all. May the Lord bless and keep you until we meet again. And may Santa smile gently on everyone.

Springfield M1A SOCOM? Nice!

Merry Christmas all!
    Last edited by DrMark; 12-24-2012 at 03:48 PM.

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
    Merry Christmas!
    James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Merry Christmas to you and yours. May the good Lord watch over you and keep you safe until we meet again.

Christmas is indeed a time to slow down, count your blessings, spend time with family and loved ones, and pause to remember those that have preceded us.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.Ē Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

"You'll shoot'yer eye out, Nap"...,

Don

A reminder to Santa:
    Wonderful sentiments, Peter. Thank you for sharing them and all of your other talents so generously, and now for another quote from another of my favorite Christmas movie series..., "Merry Christmas, ya' filthy animals."
    Joy to the world, the Lord is come, and he shall come again!!!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 v. 11-13

we are not equal we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.