• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Merry Christmas

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
This time of year I like to count my blessings. For a day, everything else goes on hold.

Family is especially important now. Friends we see on a regular basis as well as the ones that have gone under the radar, and the memories of people no longer with us, are our real wealth.

So Merry Christmas everyone with a special Seasons Greetings to the Old Man's Club.

Dale, Paul, Joe, Lee & Wife, Graham & the little one, Curtis, Dan, John, Jim, Diane, J.C.,Bob, and all the rest, have a wonderful day, stay safe and I'll see you at dinner if not before!

Don

A reminder to Santa:
I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle with a compass in the stock!

Last edited:

Tanner

merry xmass to you and everyone els as well! Thank you guys for the support, showing me the light in terms of our rights, and exposingme to some of the best restaurants in VA. Again to every one happy holidays!

Bob1

And a Merry Christmas back to you and Jane!!

Now if Santa would just work on slowing down the rate of price increase on guns, ammo and reloading components, I'd be most pleased. Price escalation on guns and related items (especially so-called 'black' or tactical) has just gone through the ceiling this past week.

Tough battles to follow but I'm with Don, put 'em aside for today and tomorrow and let's enjoy Christmas with family and friends.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
CHRISTMAS IS

Christmas is a chilled tingle in the air that bites your nose and catches your breath, showing like a cloud.
Christmas is clean and pure and new. A fitting finish for the year, a fitting entry into the New Year.
Christmas is snow. Icicles dangling, the crisp, cold, white of it. Snow. Bright and starlike.
Christmas is a fire in the hearth, to take the chill off and visit you with blissful slumber.
Christmas is a Christmas tree. All bright and dazzled and lit, to dance its countenance on the walls and ceiling.
Christmas is children. Laughing and playing and singing to old and the good of the season, full of excitement.
Christmas is toys. With noise and clatter, they take us back to our own Christmas toy time.
Christmas is gifts. Given with joy and a little anxiety, they color the mood and gladden the heart.
Christmas is food. Lots and lots of food, to fill you with the taste of the season.
Christmas is friends, old and new. To share in the warmth of the season and the joy of their company.
Christmas is peace. For once, all is calm, all is right.
Christmas is love. Pure, simple, unencumbered. No excuses, no reasons, Just love.
Christmas is Jesus. God’s precious gift to Man, that we might come to know Him and see the beauty of life.
Christmas is God. Looking down with love and good tidings on all of His children.

Merry Christmas to one and all.
Paul, Christmas 1994

Merry Christmas to all of my friends on this site. May the New Year bring health, comfort. and prosperity to you all.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
And a Merry Christmas back to you and Jane!!

Price escalation on guns and related items (especially so-called 'black' or tactical) has just gone through the ceiling this past week

Yep! Santa's Elves beat the panic buying:lol:

P1080392_zpsdab2b0a0.jpg

scouser

This time of year I like to count my blessings. For a day, everything else goes on hold.

Family is especially important now. Friends we see on a regular basis as well as the ones that have gone under the radar, and the memories of people no longer with us, are our real wealth.

So Merry Christmas everyone with a special Seasons Greetings to the Old Man's Club.

Dale, Paul, Joe, Lee & Wife, Graham & the little one, Curtis, Dan, John, Jim, Diane, J.C.,Bob, and all the rest, have a wonderful day, stay safe and I'll see you at dinner if not before!

Don

A reminder to Santa:
I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle with a compass in the stock!

Merry Christmas to you & Jane, as well as all the other friends I've found here.
Graham

Logan & I actually saw a rather cool window display yesterday of the memorable parts of 'A Christmas Story' (including an old-looking Red Ryder box, not sure if there was anything in it or not) on Lakeside Ave, across from the Fire Dept

mpguy

Merry Christmas and a safe one to. Looking forward to the new year. Santa was really generous this year...

Can't wait to get some powder and primer, and start reloading!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356365517877.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356365517877.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 108

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Merry Christmas and a safe one to. Looking forward to the new year. Santa was really generous this year...

Can't wait to get some powder and primer, and start reloading!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like someone got a press and scales!:dude:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Merry Christmas to you and yours. May the good Lord watch over you and keep you safe until we meet again.

Christmas is indeed a time to slow down, count your blessings, spend time with family and loved ones, and pause to remember those that have preceded us.

sidestreet

"You'll shoot'yer eye out, Nap"...,

Don

A reminder to Santa:

Wonderful sentiments, Peter. Thank you for sharing them and all of your other talents so generously, and now for another quote from another of my favorite Christmas movie series..., "Merry Christmas, ya' filthy animals." ;)
Joy to the world, the Lord is come, and he shall come again!!! :)

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 v. 11-13

we are not equal we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.