Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: petetion to deport Piers Morgan

petetion to deport Piers Morgan

He had a show on CNN the other night, made a complete @ss of himself and really bashed guns. He had a pro-gun guy (can remember his name) on the show but never gave him a chance, got nasty with him and kept butting in when he was trying to speak and answer Piers questions. He really ticked me off the way he acted and the lies he told about guns.

Anyway, I see there's a petition to deport him. Sounds like a good idea!!!!!!!
    Even though I don't see how it will work at least it should get the medias attention. There's so many of them giving false reports about guns since the Connecticut shooting. We need to show the media we don't appreciate them bashing our guns with their lies.

http://news.yahoo.com/pro-gun-rights...130319681.html

Founder's Club Member
    First Amendment freedom of speech, press, and association.

People asking the government to deport someone for offensive speech are asking the government to erode their 1A rights.

Nevermind waving a big neon flag that tells government they don't know enough about their rights to recognize infringements. "Hey, we're a little stupid on this subject. Go ahead and pass some laws violating our rights."
    Last edited by Citizen; 12-24-2012 at 03:26 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Like I said, it will never happen. But it does send a message that we don't approve of his action. And it lets other media gun hater know we are watching them. He acted like a complete idiot.

By the way, I found another better petition for Piers Morgan- https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...dment/prfh5zHD

Banned

It sends NO message whatsoever.

I don't get folks not realizing that these petitions are being laughed at by the WH. They created this site to give you the misimpression that they will listen to the People and act on their wishes. They won't.

Anybody who thinks they will were not paying attention during the first term. Unfortunately, most Americans weren't.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

true

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    It sends NO message whatsoever.

I don't get folks not realizing that these petitions are being laughed at by the WH. They created this site to give you the misimpression that they will listen to the People and act on their wishes. They won't.

Anybody who thinks they will were not paying attention during the first term. Unfortunately, most Americans weren't.

<o>
    TRUE, the white house could care less. But the more people that sign it the more media publicity it will get. Perhaps that will be in the back of the medias mind when they are on the verge of bashing our gun rights live on TV.

Piers made his noise, we need to make ours. We need to show the media we don't appreciate them crapping on our guns and rights.

music, not noise

Quote Originally Posted by VaGunTrader View Post
    Piers made his noise, we need to make ours. We need to show the media we don't appreciate them crapping on our guns and rights.

Why make noise?

Why not make music? The music of well-stated principles and well-crafted illustrations. Using the rhythms and melodies of cogent arguments and powerfully effective counterpoints, derived directly from the Constitution and the history of this great country.

Why go for the low-brow response that is handily dispatched with ridicule?

John Lott makes music. Bubbas make noise.

Banned

*looks around for the media attention*

*sees none*

*expects none...ever...regardless of any petition or signatures*

Dumb.

<o>

Kinda funny though, this petition to deport Piers Morgan has surpassed the petition to legalize marijuana. hehe

Also, some news sources have started picking up the story.

Banned

Really? "Some"? I've seen one, and it wasn't really a "news source." It was a conservative blog. What exactly have you seen to say "some news sources"?

Last edited by eye95; 12-26-2012 at 11:12 PM.

Really? "Some"? I've seen one, and it wasn't really a "news source." It was a conservative blog. What exactly have you seen to say "some news sources"?
    Ya, National TV News. It was on Fox.

Banned

Links?

<o>

The petition you linked must be a newer one put up. The original one here: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...dment/prfh5zHD already has over 80K signatures.

Links?<o>
    Links to television? o_O =P

It was on Special Report last night.

Ok actually. Here is the link to television:

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/specia.../2057722320001

First Gregory, then Morgan.

Banned

You'd be amazed what you can find and link. I find it believable that the story would be part of the Grapevine, as a dig against the competition, as a "news" item, not so much. If it was the Grapevine, it is eminently linkable.

<o>

Piers Morgan constantly compares the USA and the UK and talks about how much gun crime we have; if he has such a problem why doesn't he just leave? Nobody would miss him.

Quote Originally Posted by VaGunTrader View Post
    He had a show on CNN the other night, made a complete @ss of himself and really bashed guns. He had a pro-gun guy (can remember his name) on the show but never gave him a chance, got nasty with him and kept butting in when he was trying to speak and answer Piers questions. He really ticked me off the way he acted and the lies he told about guns.

Anyway, I see there's a petition to deport him. Sounds like a good idea!!!!!!!
    Even though I don't see how it will work at least it should get the medias attention. There's so many of them giving false reports about guns since the Connecticut shooting. We need to show the media we don't appreciate them bashing our guns with their lies.

http://news.yahoo.com/pro-gun-rights...130319681.html
    Would it not be easier just to call Cheney and set-up a Quail hunting expedition, and have Piers and that other idiot from MSNBC; Toure as "special guests" ???

Attachment 9770
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Re: petetion to deport Piers Morgan

Deporting someone for thought crimes. Never thought I'd see it here in America.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Deporting someone for thought crimes. Never thought I'd see it here in America.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    deport someone for pushing propaganda against our constitution. hell im for it, this is our country, im sure if we were in britain proclaiming bs against their equivalent, we would be deported, why, cuz they can.

get him outta here, if he doesnt like it here then ill be happy to pay for his trip back to where he isnt wanted either.
    HOPE FOR THE BEST, EXPECT THE WORST, PREPARE FOR WAR

1. Morgan is not a US citizen, and is not entitled to any 1A rights.

2. The boss replied and said he won't deport him.

End of episode.
    I would have a 200x15 userbar here, but images are sadly not allowed in signatures.

Banned
    1A rights are not limited to citizens. Any PERSON in the US enjoys the enumerated 1A rights. Everyone in the world has the God-given (or natural, if you prefer) right to self-expression. Don't expect others to be willing to defend your rights if you are not willing to defend theirs.

Morgan is emotional and ignorant. He has a right to be. Deal with his irrationality with rationality, not with a denial of the existence of his rights.

Founder's Club Member
    1A rights are not limited to citizens. Any PERSON in the US enjoys the enumerated 1A rights. Everyone in the world has the God-given (or natural, if you prefer) right to self-expression. Don't expect others to be willing to defend your rights if you are not willing to defend theirs.

Morgan is emotional and ignorant. He has a right to be. Deal with his irrationality with rationality, not with a denial of the existence of his rights.
    +1

Freedom of speech is a natural right. If you believe in God, it is god-given. If you're unsure or actively disbelieve in a god, then it arises from nature. That is to say a person has that right simply because he exists.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Just because a right is God-given doesn't mean it must be respected. All around us we see God-given rights being violated every day.
    I would have a 200x15 userbar here, but images are sadly not allowed in signatures.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
    Just because a right is God-given doesn't mean it must be respected. All around us we see God-given rights being violated every day.
    Huh? Are you saying/advising that some rights not be respected?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast