• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

petetion to deport Piers Morgan

VaGunTrader

He had a show on CNN the other night, made a complete @ss of himself and really bashed guns. He had a pro-gun guy (can remember his name) on the show but never gave him a chance, got nasty with him and kept butting in when he was trying to speak and answer Piers questions. He really ticked me off the way he acted and the lies he told about guns.

Anyway, I see there's a petition to deport him. Sounds like a good idea!!!!!!!
Even though I don't see how it will work at least it should get the medias attention. There's so many of them giving false reports about guns since the Connecticut shooting. We need to show the media we don't appreciate them bashing our guns with their lies.

http://news.yahoo.com/pro-gun-rights-us-petition-deport-piers-morgan-130319681.html

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
First Amendment freedom of speech, press, and association.

People asking the government to deport someone for offensive speech are asking the government to erode their 1A rights.

Nevermind waving a big neon flag that tells government they don't know enough about their rights to recognize infringements. "Hey, we're a little stupid on this subject. Go ahead and pass some laws violating our rights."

Last edited:

eye95

It sends NO message whatsoever.

I don't get folks not realizing that these petitions are being laughed at by the WH. They created this site to give you the misimpression that they will listen to the People and act on their wishes. They won't.

Anybody who thinks they will were not paying attention during the first term. Unfortunately, most Americans weren't.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

VaGunTrader

true

It sends NO message whatsoever.

I don't get folks not realizing that these petitions are being laughed at by the WH. They created this site to give you the misimpression that they will listen to the People and act on their wishes. They won't.

Anybody who thinks they will were not paying attention during the first term. Unfortunately, most Americans weren't.

<o>

TRUE, the white house could care less. But the more people that sign it the more media publicity it will get. Perhaps that will be in the back of the medias mind when they are on the verge of bashing our gun rights live on TV.

Piers made his noise, we need to make ours. We need to show the media we don't appreciate them crapping on our guns and rights.

HankT

State Researcher
music, not noise

Piers made his noise, we need to make ours. We need to show the media we don't appreciate them crapping on our guns and rights.

Why make noise?

Why not make music? The music of well-stated principles and well-crafted illustrations. Using the rhythms and melodies of cogent arguments and powerfully effective counterpoints, derived directly from the Constitution and the history of this great country.

Why go for the low-brow response that is handily dispatched with ridicule?

John Lott makes music. Bubbas make noise.

eye95

*looks around for the media attention*

*sees none*

*expects none...ever...regardless of any petition or signatures*

Dumb.

<o>

NoVaJohn

Kinda funny though, this petition to deport Piers Morgan has surpassed the petition to legalize marijuana. hehe

Also, some news sources have started picking up the story.

eye95

Really? "Some"? I've seen one, and it wasn't really a "news source." It was a conservative blog. What exactly have you seen to say "some news sources"?

Last edited:

eye95

You'd be amazed what you can find and link. I find it believable that the story would be part of the Grapevine, as a dig against the competition, as a "news" item, not so much. If it was the Grapevine, it is eminently linkable.

<o>

James F.

Piers Morgan constantly compares the USA and the UK and talks about how much gun crime we have; if he has such a problem why doesn't he just leave? Nobody would miss him.

Lurchiron

He had a show on CNN the other night, made a complete @ss of himself and really bashed guns. He had a pro-gun guy (can remember his name) on the show but never gave him a chance, got nasty with him and kept butting in when he was trying to speak and answer Piers questions. He really ticked me off the way he acted and the lies he told about guns.

Anyway, I see there's a petition to deport him. Sounds like a good idea!!!!!!!
Even though I don't see how it will work at least it should get the medias attention. There's so many of them giving false reports about guns since the Connecticut shooting. We need to show the media we don't appreciate them bashing our guns with their lies.

http://news.yahoo.com/pro-gun-rights-us-petition-deport-piers-morgan-130319681.html

Would it not be easier just to call Cheney and set-up a Quail hunting expedition, and have Piers and that other idiot from MSNBC; Toure as "special guests" ???

View attachment 9770:idea::idea::idea: :dude:

PFC HALE

Deporting someone for thought crimes. Never thought I'd see it here in America.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

deport someone for pushing propaganda against our constitution. hell im for it, this is our country, im sure if we were in britain proclaiming bs against their equivalent, we would be deported, why, cuz they can.

get him outta here, if he doesnt like it here then ill be happy to pay for his trip back to where he isnt wanted either.