Thread: Holster for ruger LC 9

Holster for ruger LC 9

I have a uncle mikes nylon holster w/ammo pouch for my ruger LC9. Like it because of the nylon strap that snaps and keeps the gun in the holster. Problem when wearing the holster inside the pants the thin metal belt clip does not hold well with the belt. I am thinking of taking the metal clip off and just running my belt through the nylon belt strap on the side of the holster and wearing the holster on the outside of my pants and just wearing either a large shirt or jacket over it. For some reason i can't find a good inside the waist holster for the ruger LC 9 that has a strap on it to secure the gun in the holster.

Quote: It is better to have a gun and not need it,
    than it is to need a gun and not have it.

LC 9 Holster

Hi Gregg,

I cannot remember the brand of this holster but it is great for the LC9. Don't carry it much since I bought a XDS 40 earlier this year. I attached a couple of pics of it. Hope this helps.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	9726
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(1).JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	9727

Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association
    IWB I cannot help with, but the LC9 is my EDC and I use a Looper 2 slot OWB with a thumb break. I got it at H&H. I like it a lot. In my line of work, an OC handgun gets a lot of abuse, and this holster protects it very well.