• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holster for ruger LC 9

gwhitegm60

I have a uncle mikes nylon holster w/ammo pouch for my ruger LC9. Like it because of the nylon strap that snaps and keeps the gun in the holster. Problem when wearing the holster inside the pants the thin metal belt clip does not hold well with the belt. I am thinking of taking the metal clip off and just running my belt through the nylon belt strap on the side of the holster and wearing the holster on the outside of my pants and just wearing either a large shirt or jacket over it. For some reason i can't find a good inside the waist holster for the ruger LC 9 that has a strap on it to secure the gun in the holster.

Quote: It is better to have a gun and not need it,
than it is to need a gun and not have it.

Gregg

Ottoloader

LC 9 Holster

Hi Gregg,

I cannot remember the brand of this holster but it is great for the LC9. Don't carry it much since I bought a XDS 40 earlier this year. I attached a couple of pics of it. Hope this helps.

Dave

photo.jpg
photo(1).JPG

okiebryan

Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association
IWB I cannot help with, but the LC9 is my EDC and I use a Looper 2 slot OWB with a thumb break. I got it at H&H. I like it a lot. In my line of work, an OC handgun gets a lot of abuse, and this holster protects it very well.