• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

piers morgan and Larry Pratt, of Gun Owners of America

28kfps

piers morgan interview with interviewed Larry Pratt, the executive director of Gun Owners of America,

Understanding derogatory statements and name calling is considered inappropriate posting however after listening to a piers moron (morgan) setting precedent in a interview of calling Larry Pratt stupid all is fair. He needs to have his pompous ass deported. Sure would like to see CNN receiving thousands of e-mails telling them to fire the idiot.

http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.c...sgust-while-interviewing-gun-owners-advocate/

Dangerfish

Wow, that man is a retard. How he is able to function in society amazes me.

Evidently banning something makes it completely dissapear imediately and forever... This isn't CS bro...