Thread: Merry christmas everybody

mayberry, nc

Merry christmas everybody

kind of like the old Ray Stevens song

i would like to wish everybody on the forum a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

i have a feeling the next year will be very interesting
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Pleasant Grove, Utah, USA
    absolutely, a Merry Christmas to ALL
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Merry Christmas

rural religious usa
    and ditto what Timothy Cratchit said...

But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most...
    A person who has for untold centuries maintained the imposing position of spiritual head of four-fifths of the human race...
    All religions issue bibles against him, and say the most injurious things about him, but we never hear his side. (twain)

Merry Christmas everyone.
    I Am Not A Lawyer, verify all facts presented independently.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

South end of the state, Illinois, USA

Campaign Veteran
    Colorado Springs, CO
    ...same to you, papa bear!

N.W. Pa.
    Merry Christmas to you too, papa bear, and to everyone else!
    watch your top knot !

Secret Bunker

Thumbs up +1

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you all.
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

SW MO

Thumbs up

Be Safe Everyone!!

Merry Christmas!
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

Ohio, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbaron007 View Post
    Be Safe Everyone!!

Merry Christmas!
    This, I think I upset a person at sears yesterday when I said it to her. All well.

Again merry Christmas to everyone
    Last edited by zack991; 12-25-2012 at 11:03 AM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

, , Kernersville NC
    Merry Christmas!! lets not forget the REAL meaning of this very special day. BTW, for those who wish to NOT partake in the true meaning of Christmas, Merry Christmas to you too!!

Owensboro, Kentucky, USA
    Kentucky Open Carry Group

We all speak of liberty and freedom like we are the only ones that know the truth and the right path. But if we expect everyone to accept and follow our path and to accept our truth and want to force it upon them then that is no longer liberty or freedom. It is slavery. I believe in liberty for all. Regardless of their political views, religion, race, sex, etc.

Activist Member
    Ashland, KY
    I too would like to wish everyone a merry CHRISTmas.

Please remember while you are with your loved ones how very different this day could be if we allow the government to disarm us or prohibit us from purchasing weapons that are needed to defend against tyranny! We must NOT allow them to restrict our Second Amendment right any further than what has already been done! Fight against magazine bans; fight against AW bans; fight against any legislation that further restricts our Second Amendment!

What would those that founded this country do if they were here today? Just think about this while you are with loved ones and enjoying the fellowship! We are more oppressed today than we were in 1776 folks! We must stand up for what is right and what is ours: FREEDOM!

There are a LOT of dead soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines that would love to be here today with their family, but they are not because they gave the ultimate sacrifice so we could keep OUR freedom! There are plenty across the World that would love to be with their families today, but they are not because our government is using them as pawns for their greed! Keep them in mind today as well!
    Last edited by KYGlockster; 12-25-2012 at 01:23 PM.
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.