• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Merry christmas everybody

papa bear

kind of like the old Ray Stevens song

i would like to wish everybody on the forum a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

i have a feeling the next year will be very interesting

nobama

Merry Christmas!! lets not forget the REAL meaning of this very special day. BTW, for those who wish to NOT partake in the true meaning of Christmas, Merry Christmas to you too!!

KYGlockster

Activist Member
I too would like to wish everyone a merry CHRISTmas.

Please remember while you are with your loved ones how very different this day could be if we allow the government to disarm us or prohibit us from purchasing weapons that are needed to defend against tyranny! We must NOT allow them to restrict our Second Amendment right any further than what has already been done! Fight against magazine bans; fight against AW bans; fight against any legislation that further restricts our Second Amendment!

What would those that founded this country do if they were here today? Just think about this while you are with loved ones and enjoying the fellowship! We are more oppressed today than we were in 1776 folks! We must stand up for what is right and what is ours: FREEDOM!

There are a LOT of dead soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines that would love to be here today with their family, but they are not because they gave the ultimate sacrifice so we could keep OUR freedom! There are plenty across the World that would love to be with their families today, but they are not because our government is using them as pawns for their greed! Keep them in mind today as well!

Last edited: