• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another Chinese school attack, Fox insinuates China safer since they don't have guns.

sharkey

Ca Patriot

Cause and effect might not be provable but my father lived in China for 17 years and its FAR safer than America. Gun crime is almost unheard of.

Of course, no one in China has a child out of wedlock and every child is raised by two parents.

Also, they tend to punish criminals quickly and harshly over there.

Jack House

Re: Another Chinese school attack, Fox insinuates China safer since they don't have

And not criminals and anyone that doesn't like being told when, where and how they can go about their business, whatever business that may be.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2