Thread: OFF TOPIC - Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you all! ;)

Secret Bunker

Cool OFF TOPIC - Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you all! ;)

May all that is good be with my MI friends.

To those who do not celebrate Christmas: may you have the blessing of whatever higher power you believe in. For those who do not believe in a higher power may you find peace and prosperity in the future through whatever (legal) means suit you.

ON TOPIC - OCing by the X-mas tree now
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Saginaw, Michigan, USA
    Merry Christmas to all from Yooperlady and myself. May you enjoy the day and all the days that follow.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

Erie, MI
    Merry Christmas from down in Erie. May you all have a wonderful day filled with family, friends, and of course, lead projectors
    Want to keep informed of Open Carry events in your area? Go to

I carry a gun because a Police Officer is too heavy.

For Drama free gun rights discussion, see

Auburn Hills, Mi
    Merry Christmas to all my MOC friends and their families. All I want for Christmas are my rights! Have a great New Years as well
    "If you won't stand up for your rights, stand up for mine."

"After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military." ~ William S. Burroughs

Police State, USA
    Happy Chrismahannukwanzakah.

Guess I'm late though. So happy... um... well I guess this is basically December's taint. The space between the fun parts.