Thread: What did Santa bring you this year?

What did Santa bring you this year?

I am hoping you are all having a great Christmas this year. I was thinking what gun related item did Santa give you this year. If nothing, what was the best non gun Christmas gift you received. Misses Santa, ( the wife) got me one thing on my list this year and the UPS guy was happy someone was home especially when it weighs 67 pounds.

I also got 8 AK 74 Mags to go with it but did not arrive in time for Christmas.
    Last edited by zack991; 12-25-2012 at 01:17 PM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

Not 1 dam thing.

An SKS and a 30 rd mag. LOL it is a start.
    Kentucky Open Carry Group
    http://opencarry.niceboards.org/

We all speak of liberty and freedom like we are the only ones that know the truth and the right path. But if we expect everyone to accept and follow our path and to accept our truth and want to force it upon them then that is no longer liberty or freedom. It is slavery. I believe in liberty for all. Regardless of their political views, religion, race, sex, etc.

Centurion

What did Santa bring you this year?

Mrs JoeSparky got the SigSauer of her choice, 1000 rounds of practice ammo, and a box of self defense ammo. I got a slide fire solutions stock for my AR. I'm wondering if it will also fit my dpms .308 as well. Testing will be in order.

I do understand that many boating accidents are happening as we speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Got a Laserlyte laser trainer target & 9mm laser cartridge from Santa.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Laserlyte trainer target.jpeg 
Views:	73 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	9732

I will post a review after I've played with it for a while.

Merry Christmas one and all.
    Last edited by Lord Sega; 12-25-2012 at 04:58 PM.
    "Guns are not the problem … crazy is the problem” ... “We cannot legislate our society to the craziest amongst us.” - Jon Stewart
    “I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend." - Tolkien

Those are sweet gifts, i have a birthday coming up and I am hoping to get some other goodies. As for the boating problems, I think I may go "ice fishing" in January.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

The sob didn't bring me a thing. Had to go down to the gun store and buy my own Mossberg MVP 5.56 today. Wish I had some coal to throw at the fat bastard and his elves.

Quote Originally Posted by zack991 View Post
    I am hoping you are all having a great Christmas this year. I was thinking what gun related item did Santa give you this year. If nothing, what was the best non gun Christmas gift you received. Misses Santa, ( the wife) got me one thing on my list this year and the UPS guy was happy someone was home especially when it weighs 67 pounds.

I also got 8 AK 74 Mags to go with it but did not arrive in time for Christmas.

Whoa...thems some mighty big sardine tins; I can only guess at the size of the crackers needed .
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

A couple boxes of ammo, a new gun vault for my truck and a blade tech double magazine pouch with tek lok for my 1911.
    "Loyalty above all else except honor. " -John Mahoney

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." -Gerald R. Ford