• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Diane Fineswine wants to make OC moot

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
The day of the shooting I went out and got a Colt AR 6720 once they said it was children, they're now going for $800 more than I paid. Thinking of putting my FAL on gunbroker for $5k to see if some panicked guy will take it. Of course Id be upset if some bans did get through. Not sure Im willing to gamble.

Almost put my AR receivers up... but then decided I'd rather have them. Could use a receiver for my STG58 build...

77zach

I was thinking about Lenin's quote today, "One man's death is a tragedy, 10,000 deaths is a statistic".

This,obviously, reminds me of Sandy Hook. The state and its media divisions are using the tragedy to further disarm us. Meanwhile, as someone historically literate and immune to nationalism, I consider all the mass murder committed by the U.S. government of civilians.

How many hundreds of thousands native americans? Civilians in the Civil War? A million Philipinos, quarter million jap civilians when they knew the war was already won, a million vietnamese for fun (and 60,000 Americans). Now some studies say a million brown people in Iraq.

Yes. Give this government drones, 10,000 nukes, gun ships, and let infantrymen carry machine guns and grenades. We can trust them. But a Commoner with a semi-auto rifle or pistol with a standard magazine? Heaven Forbid!

What is it about government uniforms that makes most people think that that particular individual can be trusted? When you see a police officer, for all you know he got that job because he wants some petty power. Maybe he beats his wife or kicks his dog when he gets home???

What a weird, wicked, and DUMB world we live in. My God.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Yes. Give this government drones, 10,000 nukes, gun ships, and let infantrymen carry machine guns and grenades. We can trust them. But a Commoner with a semi-auto rifle or pistol with a standard magazine? Heaven Forbid!

What a weird, wicked, and DUMB world we live in. My God.

On one hand, I'm glad someone else is figuring out what I've known for my entire life.... On the other hand, it's so sad..... Ignorance truly is bliss.

Pulp

Does this "military" thing mean I won't even be able to carry my '51 Navy, or my '60 Army? They both sound sorta military to me. I reckon if they end up forbidden due to the military connotation, I could tote my '47 Walker. No wait, Walker was a captain in the military. Gee, no point ordering a Colt's Dragoon either. Maybe a Patterson, that's a town somewhere back east. Probably has a fort or base there though.:banghead: