• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tulsa, Broken Arrow Open Carry Lunch 1/19

Gary S

Tulsa, Broken Arrow and surrounding areas.
We will be holding an Open Carry get together-lunch. January. 19,2013 at 12:00pm.
We will meet again at Knotty Pine Bbq (1424 West Kenosha Street, Broken Arrow. 918-258-0005)
Please feel free to bring your friends and family.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob Vest

Scratch that, im going to try and make the "Guns Across America" in the city..

That was going to be my question: are we still doing this? I would rather go to OKC to meet at the capital to show support for the 2A.
Strike that. I WILL be in OKC that day.

bob

Glock 1st fan

Well its still on unless everyone decided not to go. unfortunately some people cant make OKC and so some will come to the dinner. Others will go to OKC.

Gary S

Yes the lunch is still on because there are people that will not be able to go to the rally. Come join us for bbq and show your support that way.

Gary S

Ok guys it seems we will not have enough people attending the lunch for Sat so it will now be canceled and we will get a new one going as soon as possible.