• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry in Nvadab??

colorado slick

I liive in Colorado and will be coming to Nevada soon. My question is: Is it legal to carry a weapon in Nevada. I hve a cc for colorado but I see that we do not have an greement with Nevada. I don't want to wind up in one of your slammers. Help me out people.

Co;orado Slick

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
There are no open carry laws. We open carry everyday.

You only need a permit if you wish to conceal on your person.

No permit is required for open carry, or for any kind of transportation in your vehicle. The only vehicle restriction is that long guns cannot have a round in the chamber.

Welcome!