• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VB PD benefit auction

kord

Sorry if I shouldn't be posting this but thought some might be interested.

https://www.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=59710#Top

It has not gotten a lot of attention so you might be able to find a good deal, and its for a good cause. This was set up a couple of months ago so the price hike hasn't hit too bad. There are a few pages worth of handguns, rifles, shotguns, and some collectable firearms. Lots of Police and Military memorabilia.

Live bids start the 29th, sorry I've been meaning to post this for a while now. I just looked at what they have and I should have changed my Christmas wish list.