• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Gun Ban Proposed...even more horrible than imagined...sign the petition!

xtensity

I know this probably doesn't belong here, but we're running short on time and it's very crucial that as many people see this as possible.

The major news outlets have not been covering this at all. Luckily my friend informed me about it.

Sign this petition.
http://grnc.org/stop-the-obama-gun-ban-petition-gpo1203
And read about the effects of the new gun-ban bill. This is almost identical to the laws Hitler introduced only a few years before his reign of terror.

READ ABOUT THE BILL AT THE LINK BELOW
http://nraila.org/legislation/feder...ein-goes-for-broke-with-new-gun-ban-bill.aspx
The following is just a short summary of the effects of this new gun-ban bill.
  • Pretty much all rifles are banned other than those with an internal magazine of less than 10 rounds. Excludes 22 rifles with a round cartridge that does not stick out of the gun.
  • No front grips or pistol grips on any rifles. Or more specifically, no rifles with a grip that is below the trigger mechanism.
  • No handguns with over 10 rounds & no handguns with detachable magazines.
  • Requires registration of all fire-arms with the Fed, and prohibits the transfer of them to any family members.
  • All fire-arms are to be handed over to the federal government upon death.
  • Prohibits all detachable magazines, including in pistols.....Meaning all you can use are revolvers more or less.

Spread this if you are in support of stopping this new bill.

This petition is just for North Carolina residents but I'm sure spreading it and searching everyone can find one for their own state.

Last edited:

J-SiN

If that passes and those restrictions go thru we are toast if we dont fight back

eye95

I would sign the NC petition if I could.

But, one more time for those not paying attention: These WH petitions are a ploy. If you start one, sign one, or advocate for one, you are being duped by Obama. You are being fooled into thinking that you are taking meaningful action.

Folks, stop sheepishly going along with the WH and their placebo petitions. Such actions are...dare I say?...STUPID.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

PFC HALE

I would sign the NC petition if I could.

But, one more time for those not paying attention: These WH petitions are a ploy. If you start one, sign one, or advocate for one, you are being duped by Obama. You are being fooled into thinking that you are taking meaningful action.

Folks, stop sheepishly going along with the WH and their placebo petitions. Such actions are...dare I say?...STUPID.

<o>

equivalent to a complaint box at mcdonalds... nobody will read em and nobody cares. cant believe ppl think a petition will do anything.

ncwabbit

I know this probably doesn't belong here, but we're running short on time and it's very crucial that as many people see this as possible.
The major news outlets have not been covering this at all. Luckily my friend informed me about it.
Sign this petition.
http://grnc.org/stop-the-obama-gun-ban-petition-gpo1203
And read about the effects of the new gun-ban bill. This is almost identical to the laws Hitler introduced only a few years before his reign of terror.

READ ABOUT THE BILL AT THE LINK BELOW
http://nraila.org/legislation/feder...ein-goes-for-broke-with-new-gun-ban-bill.aspx
The following is just a short summary of the effects of this new gun-ban bill.
  • Pretty much all rifles are banned other than those with an internal magazine of less than 10 rounds. Excludes 22 rifles with a round cartridge that does not stick out of the gun.
  • No front grips or pistol grips on any rifles. Or more specifically, no rifles with a grip that is below the trigger mechanism.
  • No handguns with over 10 rounds & no handguns with detachable magazines.
  • Requires registration of all fire-arms with the Fed, and prohibits the transfer of them to any family members.
  • All fire-arms are to be handed over to the federal government upon death.
  • Prohibits all detachable magazines, including in pistols.....Meaning all you can use are revolvers more or less.

snip...

did you truly put the proper cite in your post or did you read and understand the same NRA-ILA document that i did? for example: you state: quote: Excludes 22 rifles with a round cartridge that does not stick out of the gun. unquote. yet the NRA's document specifically states: quote ...except for tubular-magazine .22s. unquote.

why did you mis-quoted and in turn mis-represented the NRA's notification?

may i inquire what is your agenda since the first part of your rhetoric starts w/GRNC's "stop-the-Obama-gun-ban-petition" so OP can you tell us specifically tell us, w/o the emotional outburst, what specific areas are covered by the Obama gun ban?

Now Obama's gun ban does not have a bloody thing associated w/the second part of your post which centers on Senator Feinstein's outlandish grandstanding that the NRA-ILA cite discusses which you misquote horribly.

oh right i forgot you threw in Hitler for good measure...

back to the point of my query...what is your agenda besides possibly rebel rousing?

wabbit

eye95

equivalent to a complaint box at mcdonalds... nobody will read em and nobody cares. cant believe ppl think a petition will do anything.

That is actually quite different from my point. I am specifically speaking out against petitions started on the White House site. Those petitions are a ploy. The White House is tricking the dupes who sign, start, or advocate for them into thinking that they will have any effect on the actions of the Obama administration.

Other petitions sent to politicians who actually consider what the public in general wants may be somewhat effective.

<o>

NC-Heel

I think all these online and cookie cutter petitions people try to get you to sign are worthless. They give people a false sense of accomplishment. If you are not calling, writing or speaking to your Congressman and Senators your voice is not being heard.

NC-Heel

I have heard nothing about all firearms must be turned in upon death. Please provide a citation for this claim?
He is referring to what the NRA-ILA claimed was on the draft of the bill that they had received.

NRA-ILA said:
Prohibits the transfer of “assault weapons.” Owners of other firearms, including those covered by the NFA, are permitted to sell them or pass them to heirs. However, under Feinstein’s new bill, “assault weapons” would remain with their current owners until their deaths, at which point they would be forfeited to the government.

http://www.nraila.org/legislation/f...ein-goes-for-broke-with-new-gun-ban-bill.aspx

J-SiN

America as our grandparents knew is GONE.
We have been circling the drain for years.
Freedom isnt free and that why we dont have freedom here in America
Get ready for civil war or total domination.