Thread: We must BAN subways!!!

We must BAN subways!!!

This is the second death this month caused by a subway. These subways are evil killing machines. They have multiple cars and have a rapid rate of travel. Some even have extra cars and are known as high-capacity trains. If there were no subways then people wouldn't die.

Man pushed to death in NYC subway

http://usat.ly/W4Kldj
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

At first I thought you was talking about the Subway restaurants, and I was like Nuuuuuuuuu~! Not mah sammitches! But then I was like ... Oh... I see what you did thar. finally I was like, LOL.
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

We must BAN subways!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeZ07 View Post
    At first I thought you was talking about the Subway restaurants, and I was like Nuuuuuuuuu~! Not mah sammitches! But then I was like ... Oh... I see what you did thar. finally I was like, LOL.
    Haha, guess i should have said Metros.

Founder's Club Member
    Politicians won't ban subways. Professional courtesy to the rats.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Re: We must BAN subways!!!

Fire house is way better than subway

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Banned
    I think its all of NYC that's the issue ... the whole thing ... lets get rid of that ... we should be able to just drag it out to sea somewhere.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I think its all of NYC that's the issue ... the whole thing ... lets get rid of that ... we should be able to just drag it out to sea somewhere.
    We can give it to the Scots and say they forgot to take it along earlier.

No joke. Geologically, a zillion years ago, what is currently the north of Scotland was part of New York. Geologists have confirmed that the brownstone cliffs on the north side of Loch Ness are identical rock to rock New York--crystalline structure, chemistry, the works. Identical to the brownstone used in old NYC row houses. There was a History Channel episode on it.

The Scots will set those New Yorkers straight. On the other hand, it might make the Scots angry at us. Wouldn't want a buncha angry Scots. They might cut off our supply of scotch. And, that would be bad. Really, really bad.

Skip it. Forget I mentioned it.

Just tow NYC out to sea and open the scuttle cocks.
    Last edited by Citizen; 12-31-2012 at 04:05 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

We must BAN subways!!!

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Now there's a decent idea.

Subway trains roll on wheels. Untold tens of thousands of people die and are hurt in automobile accidents.

Ban the wheel!

We must BAN subways!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Keylock View Post
    Subway trains roll on wheels. Untold tens of thousands of people die and are hurt in automobile accidents.

Ban the wheel!
    Here here, and guns are fired by squeezing the trigger, therefore we should ban triggers!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    Here here, and guns are fired by squeezing the trigger, therefore we should ban triggers!
    And triggers are made from steel, brought from mines to mill by trains rolling on wheels. Then transferred by trucks rolling on wheels to trigger factories. And from trigger factories to gun dealers.

Ban the wheel! Do it for the chiddren!