• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Michigan Open Carry Lunch in Monroe, Jan 12th at 1:30pm

griffin

You can also just show up. What are they gonna do, kick out twenty paying customers? Besides, no one will notice, anyway, at least when you walk in. It's winter.

Ezerharden

You can also just show up. What are they gonna do, kick out twenty paying customers? Besides, no one will notice, anyway, at least when you walk in. It's winter.

I think I would rather do it "by the book" as it were, especially in the climate atm regarding guns.

TheQ

I have oced at bob evans quit a lot off and on with no problem at all.

One person doing it is a bit different than calling up and asking if they'll host a group of 20.

I have openly carried at "fire Mountain" many times. When I called up to ask to have a group there, their tone changed.

detroit_fan

I'm in for a Bob Evans dinner if they will have us. Maybe when it warms up a bit we could have one at one of the places with an outdoor patio, that may be easier for anyone with a powerchair or wheelchair.

off topic- onestar, why is it only showing you have 3 posts, I know you have more than that

onestar

My wife and I ate at Bob Evans and she had to problem with her power chair in there.

FreeInAZ

I'm in for a Bob Evans dinner if they will have us. Maybe when it warms up a bit we could have one at one of the places with an outdoor patio, that may be easier for anyone with a powerchair or wheelchair.

off topic- onestar, why is it only showing you have 3 posts, I know you have more than that

This is typical of users that use a IP cloaking program such as TOR etc...

The forum tracks post count by User ID & IP ... if IP keeps changing - post count cannot track correctly (I believe). :eek:

Ezerharden

This is typical of users that use a IP cloaking program such as TOR etc...

The forum tracks post count by User ID & IP ... if IP keeps changing - post count cannot track correctly (I believe). :eek:

I have gotten an ok from the GM to have one at Bob Evans in Monroe, I will post details when they are finalized.