• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Saturday 12/29 9:30 AM RCD Parham & I-95

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
River City Diner on Parham Rd at the intersection with I-95. 9:30 is the posted start time but there is no penalty for early arrival. Checkout time is when Courtney has had enough of us.

We will begin the discussions promptly. Be sure your note cards are arranged properly. National Scholastic Debate Society Rules have been suspended for the duration.

Taking the liberty of adding a personal comment: :banana: The individual that is directed to knows what it means. The rest of you may guess all you want.

stay safe.

scouser

River City Diner on Parham Rd at the intersection with I-95. 9:30 is the posted start time but there is no penalty for early arrival. Checkout time is when Courtney has had enough of us.

We will begin the discussions promptly. Be sure your note cards are arranged properly. National Scholastic Debate Society Rules have been suspended for the duration.

Taking the liberty of adding a personal comment: :banana: The individual that is directed to knows what it means. The rest of you may guess all you want.

stay safe.

so .... 9.31am ? :cool:

scouser

hopefully I'll be there tomorrow. Got a little bit of a head cold at the moment, probably due to Logan being ill recently and wanting to cuddle right up to me, he gets the antibiotics I get the sickness. Mulling over a job offer right now, ***** (you know where I worked, and some of the crap I put up with in Sept/Oct) turned out to be like every other big trucking company out there, basically a bunch of self centered a$$holes and it took a measure of self control not to ... well .. you get the picture .... (when you start thinking about how you might be able to get away with it, that's a sign to walk away in my book).

Tanner, I don't know how you manage the OTR crap, full of admiration for you on that score brother, I get bad enough by morning time just on nights my wife and I send Logan to my mother-in-law's place so we can go out, don't think I could do the multiple nights away from home anymore like I used to. Dunno if it will be just me, or me and Mini-me, or neither of us for that matter, but as I said hopefully I'll be there tomorrow.

Last edited:

Tanner

Yea it can be tough sometimes. + 1,000,000 if you have a wife and kid at home. Even. Without those things it can still get a bit hard at times. Its a lot of physical labor but swift has dollartree and dollar general accounts. Gets you home on the weekends and those guys average a $ 1,200 a week. Hope to see you there

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
so .... 9.31am ? :cool:

She knows who pays booth rental. She puts up with a lot from us, and we try to make it up to her. I can only remember one time she asked us to finish up, and the place was literally packed with Race Weekend folks.

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
She knows who pays booth rental. She puts up with a lot from us, and we try to make it up to her. I can only remember one time she asked us to finish up, and the place was literally packed with Race Weekend folks.

stay safe.

Yeah...but it's me she loves!:banana:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I'm supposed to meet someone ther who wants to buy that case of 223 55 grain ammo.
I certainly hope he shows since I bought a Savage 10L today.:banghead:

scouser

Woke up with a completely stuffed head so I'm not going to risk passing whatever I got onto the rest of you. See you all next year.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Good breakfast and good company today...as usual. We were a member short and he was missed but hopefully he'll be back in the saddle next week. Actually 2 members.

Guess what? WE ALL OPEN CARRIED, imagine that. Not wanting to draw attention, I wore my 460 Rowland. All of us had our jackets tucked behind our guns, none of the members that had CHP's asked for free food or other perks and we discussed deep thoughts, politics and made fun of certain people.:lol:

I'm going to open carry to Greentops in a minute.

Just thought I'd use those words a little since they get rusty after a little neglect.:p

All American Nightmare

Good breakfast and good company today...as usual. We were a member short and he was missed but hopefully he'll be back in the saddle next week. Actually 2 members.

Guess what? WE ALL OPEN CARRIED, imagine that. Not wanting to draw attention, I wore my 460 Rowland. All of us had our jackets tucked behind our guns, none of the members that had CHP's asked for free food or other perks and we discussed deep thoughts, politics and made fun of certain people.:lol:

Just thought I'd use those words a little since they get rusty after a little neglect.:p[/QUOTE

I will show up at one soon, hell I might even show up for one of those dinners even.:lol:

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate

Just thought I'd use those words a little since they get rusty after a little neglect.:p[/QUOTE

I will show up at one soon, hell I might even show up for one of those dinners even.:lol:

NIGHTMARE....I heard you were dead.:lol::lol::lol::lol: