Thread: Assault Weapons Bill

Assault Weapons Bill

http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/publ...ssault-weapons

Here is a link to the bill. Please contact your representatives and tell them you do not support this bill. I have already sent my emails. This bill is unethical and unreasonable. Please share this and please make your voice heard. Thank you everyone.

Banned
    In January, Senator Feinstein will introduce a bill to stop the sale, transfer, importation and manufacturing of military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition feeding devices.

Not a link to a bill ....

Campaign Veteran
    cmontanojr,

Like the Colorado Springs OCers did earlier, amongst your other topics of conversation, I hope you all discuss these issues -- and what might be done to respond to them -- at your event on Sunday (12-30-12).

Maybe the OCers in every state (that has OC of course) may find they need to organize in a more formal way in order to be more effective politically.

BTW, Happy New Year...
    Last edited by cloudcroft; 12-28-2012 at 06:50 PM.

Assault Weapons Bill

@davidmcbeth, it's a link to a copy of the proposed bill. My apologies on the wording. Does the way I worded it now work better for you? Why don't you focus on getting this proposed bill vetoed rather than being critical of how I word things.

Assault Weapons Bill

Quote Originally Posted by cloudcroft View Post
    cmontanojr,

Like the Colorado Springs OCers did earlier, amongst your other topics of conversation, I hope you all discuss these issues -- and what might be done to respond to them -- at your event on Sunday (12-30-12).

Maybe the OCers in every state (that has OC of course) may find they need to organize in a more formal way in order to be more effective politically.

BTW, Happy New Year...
    I hope we are all able to get together for some sort of rally or some other way to make our group heard as well. I am almost positive this will be the topic of choice for this Sunday's event.

Campaign Veteran
    cmontanojr,

...I think davidmcbeth is an Aussie, so he has trouble with reading & speaking "American." Please be understanding (as well as patient) with his learning process...

(just kidding)

P.S. On the other hand, I must admit that I barely understand ANYTHING they say if speaking Austrailian slang...in that case, we'll need Rogue Aussie or Haz over here to translate. ;-)

BTW: Rogue Aussie is supposed to do a presentation tomorrow (Sunday) on the "Second Ammendemt Foundation CCW Lawsuit has filed against New Mexico" -- complete with PowerPoint visual aids (pie charts, graphs, etc.)...be sure to remind him (as he doesn't know it yet).

;-)
    Last edited by cloudcroft; 01-01-2013 at 01:46 AM.