• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sen- Feinstein

XDFDE45

That woman is the BIGGEST hypocrite on the planet and the fact that ANYONE takes her seriously is a sign of how ignorant they are :banghead::banghead:.

ArcticF7SnoPro

The only light at the end of the tunnel for us is that if she plans on going so radical off the bat it is less likely to gain as much support through out. She would have been better off bleeding it slow. In my opinion you don't put your foot in the door by blowing it off the hinges.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
The only light at the end of the tunnel for us is that if she plans on going so radical off the bat it is less likely to gain as much support through out. She would have been better off bleeding it slow. In my opinion you don't put your foot in the door by blowing it off the hinges.

My money says shes using a negotiating tactic. Make huge demands, but "compromise" by settling for less.

Remember, she loses nothing even if the entire bill and every line item is rejected. Its no skin off her nose. Plus, she gets points with her constituents just by submitting the bill.

The negotiation would happen in committee where multiple bills would be integrated and/or a committee that hashes out differences between house and senate versions.

Its a lose-lose situation for us because any compromise results in loss of freedom.

I think our biggest mistake was to rest somewhat these last several years. About all we pushed generally was shall-issue and pre-emption. I think we needed to be pushing for expansion of gun rights at the federal level. Chiseling away at the 1968 GCA. If we had kept freedom as an issue and kept pushing for more and more we might have more supporters today. Virginia Citizens Defense League has the right idea. Keep pushing on multiple fronts while growing numbers. Too bad the NRA wasn't playing that game on the national level.

littlewolf

The only 'MILITARY CHARICTORISTIC ' Sould have to be 'Property of US GOVERNMENT '. but IMHO all weapons restrictions on type of weaponare unconstitutional !

anmut

My money says shes using a negotiating tactic. Make huge demands, but "compromise" by settling for less.

Remember, she loses nothing even if the entire bill and every line item is rejected. Its no skin off her nose. Plus, she gets points with her constituents just by submitting the bill.

The negotiation would happen in committee where multiple bills would be integrated and/or a committee that hashes out differences between house and senate versions.

Its a lose-lose situation for us because any compromise results in loss of freedom.

I think our biggest mistake was to rest somewhat these last several years. About all we pushed generally was shall-issue and pre-emption. I think we needed to be pushing for expansion of gun rights at the federal level. Chiseling away at the 1968 GCA. If we had kept freedom as an issue and kept pushing for more and more we might have more supporters today. Virginia Citizens Defense League has the right idea. Keep pushing on multiple fronts while growing numbers. Too bad the NRA wasn't playing that game on the national level.

You got it - classic lawyer move. Demand it all, receive 50%, which is what she expected in the first place.

However I suggest she get nothing and can go pound sand up a river.