• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ammo please?

Gary S

Does anyone know where there still is some 9mm and 22 ammo in stock still. I promised my son some son and dad shooting time during his school winter break, but need more ammo to have my supply replenished. Ill buy from any one who may have some stock piled and wouldn't mind selling some. Thank you.

okiephlyer

Gary, I can't help with 9mm, but I have about 2000rds of .22lr. Pretty tied up with church and wife's social calendar today, but might be able to meet somewhere. Call me and we can work out something. I think you have my number. Just in case, PM .sent

Last edited:

Randy P

I'm finding this rather absurd myself. I went to walmart last night to pick up a bucket or brick of 22LR so I could go plinking with the boy out at the farm. I was shocked. I had intent of getting a 100 pack of 7 1/2's for the 20 gauge as well with the thought of doing some sporting clays tomorrow. I have never seen shelves bare like that, not even any flippin' 22LR. I can see the panic for .223 and other rifle rounds, but not for the pistol ammo.

None the less, ended up at Bass Pro this morning and got 500 rounds of .40 S&W target and 1000 rounds of 22LR. Fast way to dump $250. They had plenty of 9mm it looked and still had about 10 boxes of the remington 500 packs.

metz

i usually go to walmart to buy ammo but since they folded up faster than a lawn chair with this ar-15 ordeal i no longer make purchases there, i use a small local gun shop for all my gun needs, but he cant even get any 45 gap target rounds, so i ordered some magtech hp, all he could get was one box...hope this blows over soon, iv got 100 rds left and have been itching to get some trigger time in

Gary S

When i went to 2A with my son i asked about ammo. They told me they were only selling for time on the range with a 5 box limit for members and 3 for non members. I also think they increased there prices some from the last time i was there.

splitfinger09

I picked up 500 rds 9mm from coweta walmart today for $130 out the door. Im guessing they already sold out though.

Last edited: