• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

East Side desert shooting spot?

exelci

Hi all can anybody point me in the right direction to a shooting spot on the east side of tucson? i plan on taking small children try out a BL22.

thanks for the help.

Last edited:

azcdlfred

Hi all can anybody point me in the right direction to a shooting spot on the east side of tucson? i plan on taking small children try out a BL22
I recommend the Pima County ranges, but unfortunately they are not on the East Side. One is at the Fairgrounds and the other is at Tucson Mountain Park (TMP).

I volunteer as a line safety officer at the TMP range a couple of afternoons a month. The ranges are safe environment that are probably more conducive to teaching a young shooter.

Fred