• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to Open Carry. Been lurking awhile.

Supertrapped

Hey y'all. Been a lurker for awhile now. Generally just stay on the FB page for OK open carry. Everybody seems pretty nice and resourceful around here. So, no more lurking.

:)

Welcome me and shower me with gifts now

Plugpenny

I TOLD them not to let you in! But did they listen? Noooo!

Welcome to the OC party. Glad to have the State What Spawns Tornados in the OC club.

Carry Always, OC Often & Carry On!

The Bad Penny Strikes!

Gary S

Hey y'all. Been a lurker for awhile now. Generally just stay on the FB page for OK open carry. Everybody seems pretty nice and resourceful around here. So, no more lurking.

:)

Welcome me and shower me with gifts now

WELCOME. Yes for the most part very nice people and great info. We are holding an open carry lunch at knotty pine bbq on the 19th at noon. Feel free to join us with friends and family.

Supertrapped

WELCOME. Yes for the most part very nice people and great info. We are holding an open carry lunch at knotty pine bbq on the 19th at noon. Feel free to join us with friends and family.

I saw that. Unfortunately, I work weekends. But I may see if I can take off. Thanks for the invite!

donsadlerjr

Don't let Gary fool you he is mean. Hahaha just kidding.

Great to have you on the boards! I do more lurking than anything myself, outside FB. I sure hope we'll see you at one of our future get-togethers. I have trouble with the weekends too, so I'll try and work up something during the week here in the Tulsa area.

Supertrapped

Just a little bit about me....

I'm in O&G industry and manufacturing. I'm a big foodie and I also cook a lot. Also a big supporter of local food and local craft beer. Into Jeeps and camping and what not. Mild prepper and survivalist in my "free time"

I was carrying a Ruger P95 up until last week. Now, I carry a Beretta 92fs. I miss my Ruger dearly. Solid gun. But I've always been a big Beretta fan. 92fs was my first love.

Gary S

[QUOTEo=donsadlerjr;1872669]Don't let Gary fool you he is mean. Hahaha just kidding.[/QUOTE]
Well i do carry one of those scary guns.

metz

welcome and im a big fan of the beretta 92fs , awesome gun, ruger fan as well, carried a p89 dc for a long time...moved on to glock 37 now , but still looking to get another p89 dc..anyway welcome this is a great forum

Glock 1st fan

Glad someone else owns a glock and is a fan of the Berreta. LOL I was going to buy one not long ago but they are pricier then the glock. LOL

metz

Glad someone else owns a glock and is a fan of the Berreta. LOL I was going to buy one not long ago but they are pricier then the glock. LOL

yea big fan of glock, beretta, ruger..looking to pick up a beretta 96, and of course as mentioned before ruger p89dc..not sure what i should get in the 45 acp to complete the collection, springfield or maybe sig..maybe another glock...hmmm

Supertrapped

nice, what are they...like the 92, 96 platform or the px4's...i like the px4 but it just doesnt have the feel or look of the old 92 imo probly the best 9mm beretta made to date

I have the CX4 and 92fs. They share the same mags too (15, 20, and 30rd). Also have the BU9 (nano) in 9mm. That one is the wifeys CC.