• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jesse Ventura STOMPS Pier Morgan With the TRUTH

OC4me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0O3B7N848o

When I saw this video, I immediately thought of the "Larry Pratt STOMPS Pier Morgan With the TRUTH" thread.

Right on Jesse! The best part of the video is at the very end where the studio audience is asked their opinion. The result should give us all a warm fuzzy feeling about the general lack of support gun control has among the American population.

Last edited:

NCCobra

The last part was the best. Facts aside, would you rather be sitting their defenseless hoping you arent hit by a stray bullet or have the opportunity to stop it completely? To get a ccp you have to take a class and while it might not make you the best shooter in the world it will teach you what you need to know to handle the situation as best as you can. Sure, it may turn into a shootout but again, that is a chance I am willing to take, rather than sit there and be murdered with my head on the ground.