Thread: Biased News Media WONT report anything POSITIVE to do with Firearms.

Biased News Media WONT report anything POSITIVE to do with Firearms.

Heres a story that WONT make the evening news....WHY..... because its a story about a firearm saving many lives INSTEAD of taking lives......and the news wont report anyting positive less the firearm recall frenzy could be slowed, or people actually see how lives are saved by being armed.
    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...g-2524596.html
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

Quote Originally Posted by Richieg150 View Post
    Heres a story that WONT make the evening news....WHY..... because its a story about a firearm saving many lives INSTEAD of taking lives......and the news wont report anyting positive less the firearm recall frenzy could be slowed, or people actually see how lives are saved by being armed.
    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...g-2524596.html
    Bad news or sensational "NEWS" is what they like. Little old ladies shooting a guy with a long rap sheet isn't as worthy as an idiot shooting innocent people. Besides, that's why they gey their degree from liberal arts "Centers of higher education". It's all about the ratings... i.e. "MONEY"!
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

From the "story."
    There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill anyone.
    See, only cops should have guns. It does not matter that she was off duty, she is a "trained LE professional." The anti-liberty crowd can turn any "gun" incident to their advantage if they choose to.

These stories should be ignored by the national media. These incidents should be covered by the local media, but not dwelled upon. The locals citizenry must use this incident to pressure local and state politicians on what typically happens to violent criminals when lawfully armed citizens are present.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare