Thread: forgot book title & author

forgot book title & author

i am looking for the title & author of the 'comprehensive' book mentioned about firearm laws of nc...wrote it down last it was mentioned out here but the paper has escaped off my desk ...

tks & have a hny...

wabbit
    But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most...
    A person who has for untold centuries maintained the imposing position of spiritual head of four-fifths of the human race...
    All religions issue bibles against him, and say the most injurious things about him, but we never hear his side. (twain)

Banned
    http://www.atf.gov/publications/fire...ion/index.html

How about here? Guide to all state laws and ordinances. Its free !

thanks, sorry guess i should provide some clarity...the author is a NC attorney who has written only about NC statutes...

wabbit
    But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most...
    A person who has for untold centuries maintained the imposing position of spiritual head of four-fifths of the human race...
    All religions issue bibles against him, and say the most injurious things about him, but we never hear his side. (twain)