• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Happy New Year Everyone

1911 Enthusiast

Will do!

The NYE party is at our house tonight so I won't be doing any driving when the drunks start hitting the roads. Not much winter traffic anyway out here in the SW corner of the Commonwealth.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
I have a long way to go tonight for a party.... maybe all of 50 yards. Just hope I don't get charged with IWW (you folks can figure it out. But I won't because I am a light drinker, so intoxication is not in my future.

Happy New Year to all and let's hope the Feinstein's of the nation are stopped in their tracks.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Been a good year with lots of memorable events. Enjoyed the company of many ol' companions and made some new ones - I raise a cup of gladness to your health. A few that started the trip are not with us to see it end, I morn their loss.

Have to admit that I am looking forward to 2013 with much anticipation - we live in exciting times.

Happy New Year my friends - - - - - we ride!