Thread: Maybe OC is an advantage

Maybe OC is an advantage

If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Quote Originally Posted by mspgunner View Post
    Well, I can shoot like that.....but not like that
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Richieg150 View Post
    Well, I can shoot like that.....but not like that
    Ditto bro, ditto!
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Well, lets just see how good he is with a non-modified pistol.

I doubt I'm still not even in the ballpark....
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

Very expensive 1.61 and 1.56 seconds.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Ok...on the interweb....I think I can beat him!
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by mspgunner View Post
    Your question reminds me of a scene from "Monte Walsh", I couldn't find the scene on youtube, but I am sure many have seen it. Shorty gets off his fast, and asks Monte if he can do that. Monte says he just did.

I don't find the first video all that impressive, I know SASS shooters that can fire that fast with SA revolvers, and have seen shooters that can empty a lever action rifle before the first cartridge touches the ground.

The second video he is very fast, I guessing it is the same shooter, the quality was not real clear. AFAIK Bob Munden is the fastest handgunner on record.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

World-class champion shooter, YEARS of experience, YEARS of competitive shooting experience, a purpose built speed-holster, a S&W Performance Center revolver, and he's reacting to sound NOT a threat.

No matter how Jerry does it, I love watching him shoot. He's fast, accurate, and very human. That means he makes mistakes just like we do.

If any of you EVER get a chance to attend a match he's at or get into one with him, you'll be humbled quickly and it might not be because of how he shoots. It might just be his personality that does it for you.

Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

More Bob Munden~~~

Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Accomplished Advocate
    RIP mr. Munden, some awesome shooting, watched many videos over the years and learned a lot.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by LMTD View Post
    RIP mr. Munden, some awesome shooting, watched many videos over the years and learned a lot.
    +1 Mr. Munden was also a Missouri native BTW.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Mr. Miculek proved that a hi-cap mag doesn't count for crap. Revolvers are "assault weapons" in the right hands. XD
    I would have a 200x15 userbar here, but images are sadly not allowed in signatures.