• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Maybe OC is an advantage

Redbaron007

Well, lets just see how good he is with a non-modified pistol. ;) :lol:

I doubt I'm still not even in the ballpark....:cry:

WalkingWolf

Your question reminds me of a scene from "Monte Walsh", I couldn't find the scene on youtube, but I am sure many have seen it. Shorty gets off his fast, and asks Monte if he can do that. Monte says he just did.

I don't find the first video all that impressive, I know SASS shooters that can fire that fast with SA revolvers, and have seen shooters that can empty a lever action rifle before the first cartridge touches the ground.

The second video he is very fast, I guessing it is the same shooter, the quality was not real clear. AFAIK Bob Munden is the fastest handgunner on record.

REALteach4u

World-class champion shooter, YEARS of experience, YEARS of competitive shooting experience, a purpose built speed-holster, a S&W Performance Center revolver, and he's reacting to sound NOT a threat.

No matter how Jerry does it, I love watching him shoot. He's fast, accurate, and very human. That means he makes mistakes just like we do.

If any of you EVER get a chance to attend a match he's at or get into one with him, you'll be humbled quickly and it might not be because of how he shoots. It might just be his personality that does it for you.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
RIP mr. Munden, some awesome shooting, watched many videos over the years and learned a lot.