• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Ferry Tale Tour Goes To Chesterfield

2a4all

You mean this one http://www.courts.state.va.us/courts/circuit/chesterfield/home.html is not listed?

Where were you looking that you did not find it? Possibly here http://wasdmz2.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/circuit.html ? Why Chesterfield is not there I do not know. Perhaps you ought to contact them and let them know of the oversight.

stay safe.
Thanks, Skid. I'll try to let the powers that be know that Chesterfield Circuit Court isn't in the wasdmz2 list.

Actually, the address was posted further up in the thread, three days ago (above the one you quoted so you couldn't have missed it).
I wasn't looking for the street address:eek:.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Actually, the address was posted further up in the thread, three days ago (above the one you quoted so you couldn't have missed it).

He's looking for the docket details. Wants a preview to decide if he needs to bring more than one shopping bag/tote sack of popcorn.:uhoh:

stay safe.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Gotta keep this stuff straight. Generally speaking, Mrs. Worthington has been good regarding CHP applications. Any little hicups can generally be straighten out by a polite phone call or a polite drop-in visit to her office.

stay safe.

user

Accomplished Advocate
I'm still thinking about the evidentiary issues. The motion will be heard by Judge Burgess. Two motions, actually, one filed on behalf of Wyche and Securiguard, one filed on behalf of Hill and Clayton. I can send a pdf of the opposition to the motions for change of venue by email, it's been filed and is now public.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Well folks, I look like Hell (even worse than normal), sound worse than I look....but am not contagious.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
He is hands down in the top 2 of judges that I had the pleasure of working with. Super guy, very fair.

He must be having an off day Jim.

He was unable to keep dates straight even though he was reading them straight from motions in the case ahead of us, seemed constantly confused in Skids case, allocated 15 minutes for all arguments then allowed the two attorney's for Wyche and The Sheriff 13 of them....very poorly run court from what I saw.

I'll probably have to go to church for my conversation with the idiot Deputy at the xray. Her response to everything was "What did you say?", then I'd have to shout it.

I'm actually glad I never have to set foot in the place again.

To give a short report.....The Judge granted a change of venue to Surry where Dan will need to file his own change of venue request if he feels he can't get an unbiased Jury.

Last edited:

va_tazdad

Lost a day

Somehow, I lost a day and thought it was the 7th yesterday. Sorry to have missed it. Even sorrier that it was changed for the Sherriff. I hope Dan can get it changed back.