• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Boston Terrier Puppies

glock27OKC

I know this is a little off subject but my wife and I have 4 beautiful boston terrier puppies for sale. They are a little over 2 weeks old right now and will be ready for there new homes around the first of Feb. Great valentines day gift for the wife or g/f. We are selling them for $250 and that is really just to recoop loses during pregnancy. Puppies are going for 500-1200 on the net. The mother and father have the greatest personalities in the world. Both love to cuddle and are extreme lap dogs. Also, we have a 4 year old and they love him. We are accepting deposits and are more than happy to let anyone who is interested take a look at them. I also have pic I can send. text if interested 405/754/2836

Oklapatriot

I've got two of the rascals, best little dogs I've ever had. For general info of perspective buyers, BT's are house dogs, NOT outside dogs. They don't have any fur to protect them from heat and cold. They cannot survive exercise in the heat, so these are not jogging buddies. They have great energy for short spurts but don't overtax them. They will literally go into exhaustion or death if allowed. They are not dog park dogs, i.e. don't expect to take them to the dog park and have them get along. They are not afraid of anything and will attack much larger dogs. They shed.

Now for the good part, they are outstanding with kids and other people, they will make you laugh at their antics. They are like little kids. They can tear a stuffed toy apart in about 10 seconds. They fart. They will want to sleep in bed with you and you won't be able to resist, and they WILL fart under the blankets, but they are warm. They are extremely smart.

We're not buying from this breeder but we are picking up a new puppy at the end of this month. That shows you how much I like the breed.

If you want more info, a good website dedicated to BT's is http://woofboard.com. I wouldn't generally post for this kind of subject but I just wanted everyone to know the scoop. I have no association to the OP.

glock27OKC

I've got two of the rascals, best little dogs I've ever had. For general info of perspective buyers, BT's are house dogs, NOT outside dogs. They don't have any fur to protect them from heat and cold. They cannot survive exercise in the heat, so these are not jogging buddies. They have great energy for short spurts but don't overtax them. They will literally go into exhaustion or death if allowed. They are not dog park dogs, i.e. don't expect to take them to the dog park and have them get along. They are not afraid of anything and will attack much larger dogs. They shed.

Now for the good part, they are outstanding with kids and other people, they will make you laugh at their antics. They are like little kids. They can tear a stuffed toy apart in about 10 seconds. They fart. They will want to sleep in bed with you and you won't be able to resist, and they WILL fart under the blankets, but they are warm. They are extremely smart.

We're not buying from this breeder but we are picking up a new puppy at the end of this month. That shows you how much I like the breed.

If you want more info, a good website dedicated to BT's is http://woofboard.com. I wouldn't generally post for this kind of subject but I just wanted everyone to know the scoop. I have no association to the OP.

I have to agree. They are some of the best dogs I have ever owned. I do have to disagree with the dog park thing. My dogs go to the dog park every weekend and love to play with other dogs. I havent had any instances where my dog was violent toward another dog. I guess that just depends on how they are brought up. We have always socialized her with other dogs. We have a friend that has a beautiful brendal male so here we are. The puppies are adorable. Good luck on your new addition.puppy.jpgpuppy3.jpg