• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

S&W M&P Shield?

Supertrapped

Has anyone seen these on the shelves? I've been searching forever for these things. Seems nobody knows when they'll get any in either.

Firemen103

M&P shield

I found one at the gun show this weekend at the Okc gun show and I brought it shot it yesterday and I love it, it is a great gun to carry nice and light. I have been looking to buy one for almost a year now you can't find them, anywhere h&h has a waiting list, and when they do come in they only get 2or 3 that's what the salesmen said anyway. I got very lucky to find one but I am glad I waited, I shot the nano Didn't like it one bit felt cheep, and I shot the Ruger lc9 it was ok but had a long trigger pull, so I waited to try the shield, and now I am very happy I did, lovey new sheild

Supertrapped

Welp, I got on a list for the Shield. And we wait.

Sold the Nano this week. Picked up an M&P 9c for the lady for time being. I may take it off her hands when the Shield comes in. lol. Put 250 rounds through it today. Love it.:banana:

mark-in-texas

M&P Shield IWB as I type this!! Great little gun; concealable even with the +1 mag. Yep, took me a while to find it. Just kept calling different locations until found one. Told them 'I'm on my way!!' :banana:

Bullbuster

My oldest brother just got one to carry at work (District court Judge) and really likes it. Rubs it in my face some if you ask me. Many of the LEO's in the building have them as well and all speak highly of it. Very hot gun right now and as such hard to get one.