• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stop the AWB petition

Matt2908

I know there are a lot of these. At the moment this one has the most signatures. We need to focus on one in particular. It has 13k. It needs 25k.
Take 5 mins and sign. Make sure after you sign, it will have the share button for Facebook and twitter. Share
If your not willing to do something so easy, when it costs nothing. How are you going to do something when the cost is great? Sign,Share

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...new-form-firearms-ban-legislation-or/v4TVyn8w

Matt2908

Wow. I thought I would have gotten support on this. Here of all places. Facebook was a bust, but I kinda figured it would be. If we don't stand up for ourselves, who the hell will?
I guess we can all go buy revolvers and register them, until they say we can't have those either.

Keylock

Wow. I thought I would have gotten support on this. Here of all places. Facebook was a bust, but I kinda figured it would be. If we don't stand up for ourselves, who the hell will?
I guess we can all go buy revolvers and register them, until they say we can't have those either.

What part of White House petition escapes you? Seriously, why expect the enemy to listen and give a flip what you think. If nothing else you've just given them your info to be used against you in the future.

If you want to change things, concentrate on your state government. It was the states after all that created the fed.gov. They have a duty to rein in their creation viz nullification.

Matt2908

I have.
They already have my info. I have purchased guns legally. So this thing about not wanting to give them your info is crazy.

DreQo

State Researcher
Here's what I posted on my Facebook page along with a link to this petition:

"These are our rights. They are inherent. They exist as we exist. They were never given to us; they cannot be given to us. They can only be taken away, forfeit, or surrendered.

The laws of this great nation, from time to time, have served to protect our rights well. Other times they have failed. I respect these laws, and want them to succeed. I want them to protect, not deny, our rights. I do not, under any circumstances, want to take that duty on myself. I can and will if necessary, but I truly pray that it never will be.

I have signed this petition to let my voice be heard. I have signed this petition in the hopes that the laws of this nation will continue to serve their purpose. I have signed this petition to help protect our rights - YOUR rights. Please, sign it with me. Take your first, or next step, in doing the right thing for our country - our people.

If any of you, my friends and family, are willing to discuss this with me, please send a message. I want to discuss your views, your opinions, your facts. Agree or disagree, we are not enemies. Only through the constant pursuit of knowledge will we succeed. Ignorance is our only enemy.

"Good people ought to be armed as they will, with wit, and guns, and the truth.""

Last edited: