Thread: Sandy Hook school shooting created for gun ban.

Sandy Hook school shooting created for gun ban.

Hired Actor Exposed-Sandy Hook (Please Read Info Box)

See the following video.
    Last edited by katsung47; 01-01-2013 at 08:24 PM.

Hook Dad Smiling in the Wake of Massacre.(Read Info Box)

Fathers of slain children do not go around joking and laughing the next day this guy is a fraud and he is an actor and so is the aunt that spoke before him and this entire shooting is a scam to take away gun right for a much bigger global domination plan

There is no such a guy.

SANDY HOOK BAD ACTING POLICE THREATS GOOGLE INTERNET SEARCH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oleV3UEiR78

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post

Fathers of slain children do not go around joking and laughing the next day this guy is a fraud and he is an actor and so is the aunt that spoke before him and this entire shooting is a scam to take away gun right for a much bigger global domination plan

There is no such a guy.
    Honestly just because he is joking/laughing doesn't mean he is a fraud or an actor. I quite regularly laugh and/or smile when it is blatantly inappropriate for it (it's my natural reaction to various things and the more I fight it often the more I smile/laugh). So I wouldn't say that just because he smiled/laughed he is a fraud.

Sandy Hook school shooting created for gun ban.

Wrong that guy was playing a part.he got himself ready to cry..just like the batman shootings no questions being answered ....but we know what kind of guns they used! Both fathers are involved with a big bank scandal.

Banned
    A VERY good analysis of what has gone on in CT. This is a no tinfoil needed analysis.

Sandy Hook: Cop in CT on Contradictions, Inconsistencies & Gun Grab - Part ONE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsTqSVbHMBs

Sandy Hook: Cop in CT on Contradictions, Inconsistencies & Gun Grab - Part TWO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYBDs...ature=youtu.be

That guy doesn't pass the smell test...I'm not one to call false flag or accuse people baselessly, however...

Anybody see this?

I was wondering if anybody caught this when it came out. I did but waited to hear more from the media...when pigs fly maybe

http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=2E...D5461A6778F3AB
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one." Thomas Jefferson (quoting Cesare Beccaria)

Banned
    Bill Clinton was a bad actor. Remember the tear that he wiped. That does not mean he wasn't president.

If you contend that this man was an actor, PROVE IT. If you contend that the massacre was staged just to take away our rights, PROVE IT.

Otherwise, your posts come off as the wacko ramblings of conspiracy theorists who think that their inability to prove their concoctions is somehow proof of the conspiracy!

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Confirm/cite with authority.
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...65#post1880465

We do not need to be associated with unsubstantiated claims that prove to be false.

Very tempting to lock it now.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 01-14-2013 at 09:07 AM.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Hey Grapeshot, is the fact that his supposedly murdered daughter turned up in a photo with the President wearing the same dress she was in for a family photo BEFORE the shooting be enough? Yes, that photo is actually out there courtesy of their social media posts as was the name of that particular loss. OOPS!

Or perhaps the particular family that wound up being identified as being false names (weren't on the victim's list either) and their true identities put them in Arizona when Giffords and others were shot. (Jennifer Sexton is the name to look for in conjunction with both)

My MP-spidey-sense has been going nuts on this thing having participated in staged events filming and mass casualty training through work and the miltiary. The behavioral cues are WAY off for a real event, the lack of photos and video is disturbing (compare the footage to Columbine), and the Medical Examiner appears to be a horrible actor with some sort of behavioral disorder. Run the name of the school nurse through the Connecticut license database, it won't come up.

So if this incident really did happen it's certainly a tragedy and we'll all have egg on our faces. However if it's a staged event with a sinister purpose then it's a huge problem and those responsible need to go to prison for life.

I'll pose a question: The Federal government is a massive entity with massive powers, do you know what they are actually capable of?
    I certainly do and I'll suggest that people look at what's been declassified over the past few decades, it might just scare a few of you. One in particular comes to mind: Operation Gladio.
    Last edited by REALteach4u; 01-14-2013 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by REALteach4u View Post
    Hey Grapeshot, is the fact that his supposedly murdered daughter turned up in a photo with the President wearing the same dress she was in for a family photo BEFORE the shooting be enough? Yes, that photo is actually out there courtesy of their social media posts as was the name of that particular loss. OOPS!

So a photo taken before the shooting turns up after the shooting. Is that what you are saying?

Or perhaps the particular family that wound up being identified as being false names (weren't on the victim's list either) and their true identities put them in Arizona when Giffords and others were shot. (Jennifer Sexton is the name to look for in conjunction with both)

My MP-spidey-sense has been going nuts on this thing having participated in staged events filming and mass casualty training through work and the miltiary. The behavioral cues are WAY off for a real event, the lack of photos and video is disturbing (compare the footage to Columbine), and the Medical Examiner appears to be a horrible actor with some sort of behavioral disorder. Run the name of the school nurse through the Connecticut license database, it won't come up.

So if this incident really did happen it's certainly a tragedy and we'll all have egg on our faces. However if it's a staged event with a sinister purpose then it's a huge problem and those responsible need to go to prison for life.

Surely you are not implying that this did not occur.

I'll pose a question: The Federal government is a massive entity with massive powers, do you know what they are actually capable of?
    I certainly do and I'll suggest that people look at what's been declassified over the past few decades, it might just scare a few of you. One in particular comes to mind: Operation Gladio.
    Internet conspiricies are........internet conspiricies until proven differently. There are no mistakes, only errors.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Think that we have cast enough doubt on our credibility regarding this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Think that we have cast enough doubt on our credibility regarding this subject.
    Locked or unlocked - it has been suggested that it depends on credible subjectiveness. Walk softly please.