• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sandy Hook school shooting created for gun ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

katsung47

Hired Actor Exposed-Sandy Hook (Please Read Info Box)

[video=youtube;qMuB2mLhqeU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMuB2mLhqeU [/video]

See the following video.

Last edited:

katsung47

Hook Dad Smiling in the Wake of Massacre.(Read Info Box)

[video=youtube;zfxhuapWOKY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfxhuapWOKY[/video]

Fathers of slain children do not go around joking and laughing the next day this guy is a fraud and he is an actor and so is the aunt that spoke before him and this entire shooting is a scam to take away gun right for a much bigger global domination plan

There is no such a guy.

SANDY HOOK BAD ACTING POLICE THREATS GOOGLE INTERNET SEARCH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oleV3UEiR78

Aknazer

Fathers of slain children do not go around joking and laughing the next day this guy is a fraud and he is an actor and so is the aunt that spoke before him and this entire shooting is a scam to take away gun right for a much bigger global domination plan

There is no such a guy.

Honestly just because he is joking/laughing doesn't mean he is a fraud or an actor. I quite regularly laugh and/or smile when it is blatantly inappropriate for it (it's my natural reaction to various things and the more I fight it often the more I smile/laugh). So I wouldn't say that just because he smiled/laughed he is a fraud.

REDDIRT

Wrong that guy was playing a part.he got himself ready to cry..just like the batman shootings no questions being answered ....but we know what kind of guns they used! Both fathers are involved with a big bank scandal.

eye95

Bill Clinton was a bad actor. Remember the tear that he wiped. That does not mean he wasn't president.

If you contend that this man was an actor, PROVE IT. If you contend that the massacre was staged just to take away our rights, PROVE IT.

Otherwise, your posts come off as the wacko ramblings of conspiracy theorists who think that their inability to prove their concoctions is somehow proof of the conspiracy!

REALteach4u

Hey Grapeshot, is the fact that his supposedly murdered daughter turned up in a photo with the President wearing the same dress she was in for a family photo BEFORE the shooting be enough? Yes, that photo is actually out there courtesy of their social media posts as was the name of that particular loss. OOPS!

Or perhaps the particular family that wound up being identified as being false names (weren't on the victim's list either) and their true identities put them in Arizona when Giffords and others were shot. (Jennifer Sexton is the name to look for in conjunction with both)

My MP-spidey-sense has been going nuts on this thing having participated in staged events filming and mass casualty training through work and the miltiary. The behavioral cues are WAY off for a real event, the lack of photos and video is disturbing (compare the footage to Columbine), and the Medical Examiner appears to be a horrible actor with some sort of behavioral disorder. Run the name of the school nurse through the Connecticut license database, it won't come up.

So if this incident really did happen it's certainly a tragedy and we'll all have egg on our faces. However if it's a staged event with a sinister purpose then it's a huge problem and those responsible need to go to prison for life.

I'll pose a question: The Federal government is a massive entity with massive powers, do you know what they are actually capable of?
I certainly do and I'll suggest that people look at what's been declassified over the past few decades, it might just scare a few of you. One in particular comes to mind: Operation Gladio.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Hey Grapeshot, is the fact that his supposedly murdered daughter turned up in a photo with the President wearing the same dress she was in for a family photo BEFORE the shooting be enough? Yes, that photo is actually out there courtesy of their social media posts as was the name of that particular loss. OOPS!

So a photo taken before the shooting turns up after the shooting. Is that what you are saying?

Or perhaps the particular family that wound up being identified as being false names (weren't on the victim's list either) and their true identities put them in Arizona when Giffords and others were shot. (Jennifer Sexton is the name to look for in conjunction with both)

My MP-spidey-sense has been going nuts on this thing having participated in staged events filming and mass casualty training through work and the miltiary. The behavioral cues are WAY off for a real event, the lack of photos and video is disturbing (compare the footage to Columbine), and the Medical Examiner appears to be a horrible actor with some sort of behavioral disorder. Run the name of the school nurse through the Connecticut license database, it won't come up.

So if this incident really did happen it's certainly a tragedy and we'll all have egg on our faces. However if it's a staged event with a sinister purpose then it's a huge problem and those responsible need to go to prison for life.

Surely you are not implying that this did not occur.

I'll pose a question: The Federal government is a massive entity with massive powers, do you know what they are actually capable of?
I certainly do and I'll suggest that people look at what's been declassified over the past few decades, it might just scare a few of you. One in particular comes to mind: Operation Gladio.

Internet conspiricies are........internet conspiricies until proven differently. There are no mistakes, only errors.:uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.