Thread: Two Democrats on an Escalator... humor

Two Democrats on an Escalator... humor

earth's crust
    They ended up starving to death !

SW MO
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    They ended up starving to death !
    Actually, one ate the other, then sued that family for the diseases they contracted! Then passed a law that stopped escalators are illegal.
    Last edited by Redbaron007; 01-02-2013 at 12:48 PM.
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

North Carolina
    I heard they jumped to their death when they realized that Obama was not going to swoop in to save them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."

Greater Eastside Washington
    The story that got passed on to me, was that they took a vote and they both agreed to complain to the management once the escalator got moving again.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Founder's Club Member
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    The story that got passed on to me, was that they took a vote and they both agreed to complain to the management once the escalator got moving again.
    And called their legislators to raise taxes on everybody so escalators could be made more safe and reliable.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

In My Coffee
    That video is freaking hikarious.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Montgomery, Alabama, USA
    Rather than "Democrats", it should be "Two Progressives on an Escalator". Of course, most Democrats do fall into that "Progressive" category nowadays. It would be a lot funnier if it weren't so doggone true.
    Last edited by SFCRetired; 01-02-2013 at 09:03 PM.
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."