Thread: Bills are not being classified properly yet

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Bills are not being classified properly yet

I've been having trouble keeping up with the prefiled bills this year. They aren't being sorted and classified in any useful manner yet. Hopefully that will change.

One, a downgraded Sunday Hunting bill has already been assigned and still hasn't been listed as a hunting subject.
    That doesn't concern anyone here but there are others that do.

One that is still unassigned and causes me a great deal of concern, is still floating around in Bill Limbo. I don't want to talk about it until I talk to the Patron but a dangerous bill from last year is still a dangerous bill this year even if it's renamed.

Hopefully they get the system tuned so we can see what is really in the works before Lobby day.

Maybe they're starting to learn from the feds... if we can't find it, we can't read it, and if we don't know what's in it, we won't fight it...

TFred

Quote Originally Posted by TFred View Post
    Maybe they're starting to learn from the feds... if we can't find it, we can't read it, and if we don't know what's in it, we won't fight it...

TFred
    I swear it looks that way TF.

The hunting bill only allows Predator hunting on Sunday.
    There is a bill changing oversight of Magistrates in Temporary detention cases that is floating and there is another Castle Doctrine Bill with enough holes to strain spaghetti.

Sent you a PM TFred.