Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Newtown CT Latest on guns used

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    8

    Newtown CT Latest on guns used

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjlmFG4W7-s&sns=fb


    Take a look at this It is very interesting It might destroy the initial agenda

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Orono, ME
    Posts
    467

    Re: Newtown CT Latest on guns used

    Edit: never mind
    Last edited by SPOProds; 01-02-2013 at 11:26 PM.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    125
    Summary: state and federal officials state 4 pistols were used in the shooting and the rifle was left in the trunk of the shooters vehicle.
    Also the medical examiner makes an ass of himself saying all those shot were hit by rifle rounds and when hes told the rifle was left in the car he doesnt know what to say. Also he doesnt know how many were girls or boys.

  4. #4
    Regular Member motoxmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Middletown, CT
    Posts
    763
    there's hundreds of videos like this. barrels full of evidence that everything the gov is trying to push for details is all false. there's also video and audio all over the place of there being 4 shooters. not 1, but four. the other 3 were apprehended alive. there's even audio of gunfire between a cop and one of the shooters OUTside the school (Lanza was INside the school the entire time).

    and if you do the math, there's no way that little kid lanza could have actually carried all those weapons AND ammo, it's simply too much weight for his frail figure.

    there's also proof that one of the little girls that was supposedly one of the vicitims in the shooting is still alive; the proof is a photo of her and her siblings with Obama after the shooting. and in that pic she's even wearing the same dress that she's wearing in the "family photo" that the media has been showing us. her father is also the same father that everyone has been talking about as being the "actor", caught laughing and joking immediately before an interview, then when told they are about to start filming, he immediately goes from giggly to distraught.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc7g...e_gdata_player

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    80
    Geez, i've seen officials "alter" news reports before but nothing of this magnitude. I guess in the end we'll know what they want us to know & that's it. Scary though, to think we can't even trust those who are supposed to look out for us.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New London County, CT
    Posts
    10
    That is an old report from the 15th if I'm not mistaken When mis-information was floating around left and right! Youtube it. This is misleading! http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/tod...08495#50208495 <<<<<<------

    We have a lot to do to prevent legislation against us, please make sure you don't look like a fool when arguing about this incident!


    That gun in the trunk is an Saiga Shotgun with Thumbhole Stock. Not an AR. Notice how he grabs the slide handle on the side and cranks a shotgun shell out!?!?

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCT View Post

    We have a lot to do to prevent legislation against us, please make sure you don't look like a fool when arguing about this incident!
    I agree....but the government will not provide the public with information. I filed a FOIA request with the town and they are keeping mum about it .. citing the "investigation" exemption..but I don't think that ALL their records are exempt..

    So, how can a legislator know what went on either? That's going to be a talking point of mine ... the legislators will be doing the same...citing reports that are likely wrong.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hartford, CT
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxmann View Post
    there's hundreds of videos like this. barrels full of evidence that everything the gov is trying to push for details is all false. there's also video and audio all over the place of there being 4 shooters. not 1, but four. the other 3 were apprehended alive. there's even audio of gunfire between a cop and one of the shooters OUTside the school (Lanza was INside the school the entire time).

    and if you do the math, there's no way that little kid lanza could have actually carried all those weapons AND ammo, it's simply too much weight for his frail figure.

    there's also proof that one of the little girls that was supposedly one of the vicitims in the shooting is still alive; the proof is a photo of her and her siblings with Obama after the shooting. and in that pic she's even wearing the same dress that she's wearing in the "family photo" that the media has been showing us. her father is also the same father that everyone has been talking about as being the "actor", caught laughing and joking immediately before an interview, then when told they are about to start filming, he immediately goes from giggly to distraught.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc7g...e_gdata_player

    I've seen a couple myself. Found this one earlier https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFKDuit8_xU , there's another vid like this where they point out another person in the woods. @ the 1:50-2:00min area, you'll see at top left another person moving about.. this whole thing stinks

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Mando View Post
    I've seen a couple myself. Found this one earlier https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFKDuit8_xU , there's another vid like this where they point out another person in the woods. @ the 1:50-2:00min area, you'll see at top left another person moving about.. this whole thing stinks
    Its big foot ! He's an anti-gunner!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •