• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Newtown CT Latest on guns used

smokeyburnout

Summary: state and federal officials state 4 pistols were used in the shooting and the rifle was left in the trunk of the shooters vehicle.
Also the medical examiner makes an ass of himself saying all those shot were hit by rifle rounds and when hes told the rifle was left in the car he doesnt know what to say. Also he doesnt know how many were girls or boys.

motoxmann

there's hundreds of videos like this. barrels full of evidence that everything the gov is trying to push for details is all false. there's also video and audio all over the place of there being 4 shooters. not 1, but four. the other 3 were apprehended alive. there's even audio of gunfire between a cop and one of the shooters OUTside the school (Lanza was INside the school the entire time).

and if you do the math, there's no way that little kid lanza could have actually carried all those weapons AND ammo, it's simply too much weight for his frail figure.

there's also proof that one of the little girls that was supposedly one of the vicitims in the shooting is still alive; the proof is a photo of her and her siblings with Obama after the shooting. and in that pic she's even wearing the same dress that she's wearing in the "family photo" that the media has been showing us. her father is also the same father that everyone has been talking about as being the "actor", caught laughing and joking immediately before an interview, then when told they are about to start filming, he immediately goes from giggly to distraught.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc7glvJ1gEo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

ctfireman

Geez, i've seen officials "alter" news reports before but nothing of this magnitude. I guess in the end we'll know what they want us to know & that's it. Scary though, to think we can't even trust those who are supposed to look out for us.

CCCT

That is an old report from the 15th if I'm not mistaken When mis-information was floating around left and right! Youtube it. This is misleading! http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208495#50208495 <<<<<<------

We have a lot to do to prevent legislation against us, please make sure you don't look like a fool when arguing about this incident!

That gun in the trunk is an Saiga Shotgun with Thumbhole Stock. Not an AR. Notice how he grabs the slide handle on the side and cranks a shotgun shell out!?!?

davidmcbeth

Banned
We have a lot to do to prevent legislation against us, please make sure you don't look like a fool when arguing about this incident!

I agree....but the government will not provide the public with information. I filed a FOIA request with the town and they are keeping mum about it .. citing the "investigation" exemption..but I don't think that ALL their records are exempt..

So, how can a legislator know what went on either? That's going to be a talking point of mine ... the legislators will be doing the same...citing reports that are likely wrong.

Mando

there's hundreds of videos like this. barrels full of evidence that everything the gov is trying to push for details is all false. there's also video and audio all over the place of there being 4 shooters. not 1, but four. the other 3 were apprehended alive. there's even audio of gunfire between a cop and one of the shooters OUTside the school (Lanza was INside the school the entire time).

and if you do the math, there's no way that little kid lanza could have actually carried all those weapons AND ammo, it's simply too much weight for his frail figure.

there's also proof that one of the little girls that was supposedly one of the vicitims in the shooting is still alive; the proof is a photo of her and her siblings with Obama after the shooting. and in that pic she's even wearing the same dress that she's wearing in the "family photo" that the media has been showing us. her father is also the same father that everyone has been talking about as being the "actor", caught laughing and joking immediately before an interview, then when told they are about to start filming, he immediately goes from giggly to distraught.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc7glvJ1gEo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I've seen a couple myself. Found this one earlier https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFKDuit8_xU , there's another vid like this where they point out another person in the woods. @ the 1:50-2:00min area, you'll see at top left another person moving about.. this whole thing stinks